• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    LOL. LMAO. This is the best comic on this site, Decepticon, you really need ta make some more! lol. Man, I just joined last night for the first time, I'm having so much fun! lol.

I saw this name somewhere so I took it. lol. Maybe it was one3 of the members, cause I saw it and picked it as a name. lol

Persona

Banned
    Years
    The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
    LOL. LMAO. This is the best comic on this site, Decepticon, you really need ta make some more! lol. Man, I just joined last night for the first time, I'm having so much fun! lol.

I saw this name somewhere so I took it. lol. Maybe it was one3 of the members, cause I saw it and picked it as a name. lol

O.o no, you took his name! i hope the other TPH doesn't get mad about this.

*waits patiently for a new eppy*

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    the hell?

who is that??!

well, nothing I can do. i DID change my name and all.

YEah, when's the new eppy? soon? later? ahh, well, whenever is fine. :) :) :) :)

EDIT: Nobody report him. Or anything like that. I think I know who he might be. But, I'm probably wrong. Just leave him be. He'll be like the rest of the n00bs, and quit signing on after awhile. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    I didn't steal anyone's name.... If you want you can call me TPH. It's short for my name!! LOL!!!

Deception, I wanna new eppy!! I wanna new eppy!! LOL.
    I really wanna see what happens!!! You should get to work on a n ew one!!!
    This comic is the greatest!! LOL. I've never seen a better comic. LOL.

I give this comic a 1000/10!!!!! :O LOL!!!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I didn't steal anyone's name.... If you want you can call me TPH. It's short for my name!! LOL!!!

That was one of the Most n00biest Offtopic second posts ever.

Because of this im calling for a special episode, where Darren kills a 'n00b' Darren. That would be Funny...

and Yeah Decep...Don't push yourself

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
    Years

I think you're imbarrising Decep on coming on his thread in such a way... If you every change ur name its gonna be TLH, The Lol! Hossier

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years

I woudln't call you TPH because it reminds me off the real/old (meaning now G-Man) TPH.

Can't wait for a new eppy decep! You must have been really busy lately.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    LMAO. WTF?

His post made me laugh, I think I know who he is now.

EDIT: Sorry Decep, :( I'm pretty sure I know him.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    ok im going to ignore that noobish TPH... O_o

anyway there will be a update tomorrow or the next day ive decided to do 1 ep a week of this and exterminators, saturday for odyssey, sunday for exterminators.

Years
    Decepticon said:

anyway there will be a update tomorrow or the next day ive decided to do 1 ep a week of this and exterminators, saturday for odyssey, sunday for exterminators.
    Thats fine for me, I'm worse then that though, I'll make two episodes of a comic and abandon it XD

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
    Years
    Decepticon said:

Ok, thats good! Pleased ther's a release date for the new eps :D I shoulds start readin ur other comics too.. *scurries off to Exterminators*

EDIT: Oh, and are you still taking new characters in the story? Cos i'd like to be in if i was allowed..

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Glad to hear you're still making Oddysey. Im back from Holiday now so expect me to post more...

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2021
    I can't post alot because this is my grandpa's computer and I'm using it because my computer is broken so don't kill me off. Also when's the next update?

enyce

banned
    Years
    I like your comic, this is like the second comic Ive bothered to read the whole thing of...

first thing was sonic crash, and that was by someone else. I like it, and its quite original. I like how all this evil stuff is going on. NAd every thing isnt candy dandy...

Keep it up ;)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    WE don't know...Decepticon hasn't been posting on this thread for a while...Im getting worried...

Back