• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon "Oh No! My game went through the wash!"

Should I keep the original Emerald story? If not, suggest a story.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
  • Pokemon
    Oh No! My game went through the wash!

This hack now belongs to Shiny Magikarp. He is making a thread in the hacks showcase for it(I don't think it will get in, I guess he's working on it a bit) Click to see my new hack!

Hack of: Emerald

Oh yeah, if you're even gonna bother with the poll, then comment

Story
    The story is pretty much Emerald, but, well, it went
    through the wash, and it got all glitched up so you
    have to struggle to win against all odds as the condition
    of your game changes, meaning that you could come back
    to Littleroot town and find wild Aipom in some water

Features
    Spoiler:

Screenies
    Spoiler:

Current version
    Pre-Alpha (attachment)

No known glitches (apart from the ones I intentionally put in)

Team
    I sort of need one

Really need
    Need
    Want

Mapper
    Me
    Shiny Magikarp
    Scripter
    Empty
    Empty
    Beta Tester
    SethCullen
    Firebird1515
    SkyPioneer
    Empty
    Titlescreen Editor
    Me
    Empty (name of hack)
    Spriter
    Not too complex, just make the sprites look glitched
    Me
    Empty
    Tile editor
    Empty
    Banner Maker
    Everyone who wants to!

Well I really need a team

As absurd as it seems, I thank An-Chan for her fanfics. I had the idea for this hack while reading them, though I'm not sure what about it gave me this idea.

Banners
    By Korronensu
    HTML:
    [URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163457"][IMG]https://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr112/Korronensu/GLITCHED.png?t=1230141119[/IMG][/URL]

By Pikachu192
    HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163457][img]https://img2.pimp-my-profile.com/i29/3/12/24/bn_f4feb41abf.png[/img][/url]

Last edited:

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Nice idea, its pretty cool how everything looks glitched. I'd like to see how this turns out.

~Poke~

Years
  • Nice idea, its pretty cool how everything looks glitched. I'd like to see how this turns out.
    Thanks!
    I'm planning on maybe having it start a little less glitched and getting worse as you go through the game.

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
    Years
  • i think this hack looks amazing, but i agree that you should start of less glitchy and gradually get worse as the game goes on, as if the glitch is taking over?

[edit]ORRRR, you could have like mega glitch at the beginning, and then you have to like, restore certain areas? like in the new prince of persia? where you restore an area, and it then becomes restored?[/edit]

~Poke~

Years
  • well, I suck at scripting, so any volunteers?

Also, if you're even gonna bother with the poll, then comment!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    lol ur pre-alpha is named after my hack. did you get the idea for this from it?

But yeah, it looks great right now. I'll patch it next time I have the time and try it out :-D

Firebird1515

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    can i be a beta tester. can't wait to play a glitched version of pokemon.probably mssingo would be a legndary

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
    Years
  • i agree that the current glitchy state is a bit much, it makes the game slightly unplayable, due mainly to the over the top glitchyness, if that makes sense?

but it's good, i like it very much, i just believe it needs to be toned down abit?

~Poke~

Years
  • Ok, 2 Beta testers added to the list.
    Missingno. returns... good idea, better than mine (you used gameshark and accidentally glitched your game while trying to make a new code)

I guess I do have to make it less glitched, but I'll also make certain events change the glitchiness if possible, like if you use the daycare then the route it's on get's a trainer's pokemon turned into missingno.

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
    Years
  • Ok, 2 Beta testers added to the list.
    Missingno. returns... good idea, better than mine (you used gameshark and accidentally glitched your game while trying to make a new code)

I guess I do have to make it less glitched, but I'll also make certain events change the glitchiness if possible, like if you use the daycare then the route it's on get's a trainer's pokemon turned into missingno.

i like the sound of that, it sounds very good actually =]]

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    err...
    what is an ips file??

whil i'm at it, can someone tell me how to post those pokeplushie things on pokecommunity? PLEASE

Last edited:

~Poke~

Years
  • err...
    what is an ips file??

whil i'm at it, can someone tell me how to post those pokeplushie things on pokecommunity? PLEASE

An ips file is a file that you patch to a pokemon game (in this case emerald) to make it the hack.

click on "get your own at pokeplushies" in my7 siggy if you want it.

Back