• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Olmas! (R.I.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a story I am writing in the form of a script. To make it easier for some awesome person to possibly animate it. (I would love you forever!)
In case your wondering what R.I. stands for, its Readers input. Meaning if you want something to happen there's a chance that I will read what you wrote and have that happen.

S1E1 (Incomplete, waiting for R.I.)
Spoiler:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this for a couple reasons.

The first reason is that only script fics that aren't all dialogue are allowed. The script you have here is insanely dialogue heavy. I'm afraid the little slots that aren't dialogue isn't going to cut it.

The second reason is that you aren't allowed to post incomplete works.
    S1E1 (Incomplete, waiting for R.I.)
    And it looks like this is incomplete.

Please read over the rules before you decide to post again. It might stink, and the rules might be boring, but they're essential to read if you want to have an enjoyable time here. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. I can answer any question, no matter how big or small. It's why I'm here, after all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back