• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Omicron

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Good seeing some advanced looking hacks being put into the ROM hack development field now. Definitely can't wait to play this!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2022
    This looks pretty cool, but (and I'm sorry if this has been posted already) Pokemon Omicron is a name that already exists for a fan game made in the Pokemon Essentials engine. https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonzetaomicron/comments/60yzji/pokemon_zetaomicron_1552/

Thanks for the support! :D
    Yeah I know that there is a RPG that uses the same name, but in my defense, I would say that I started this project in 2011, so I believe I choosed the name first haha
    Here it is a video I made in 2011: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcl3Zz99nIA

Just kidding, if having the same name is a problem, I can rename it to Pokemon Omicron NDS.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2020
    Oh snap! Will definitely keep an eye on this one. I'm digging that title screen! Good luck!!!

Years
  • You ain't kidding this is looking ambitious as heck! Definitely following and supporting this hack. I love me some NDS rom hacks ya hear.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This looking too good to be true! Any idea when you will release it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2022
    This looking too good to be true! Any idea when you will release it?

Thanks! :D
    Well, making NDS hacks takes a lot time, and right now I'm improving my NDS map editor too, so I can't tell any date for the release.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Finally, a gen 4 hack that changes more than just the difficulty. Really looking forward to this!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    Yo this looks lit, will you be releasing a demo or are you waiting until it's done to release?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2022
    Yo this looks lit, will you be releasing a demo or are you waiting until it's done to release?

Thanks! I think I'll upload a demo as soon as I finish the first areas of the game. I'm a bit busy now with other projects but I'll try to continue my progress here too.

walidh2000

walidh
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    This looks amazing good luck very exited to try this out is there a date for it's release ?

Back