• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon on my cell phone

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    I used to play pokemon crystal on my cell using meboy, i think red can also be played on cell....is there a way to put pokemon red/crystal/gold/silver/yellow hacks to my cell phone(meboy) is there a program or something?

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    This has nothing to do with the forum itself, nor any forum on here (maybe ROM Hacking, I dunno). I suggest you Google Search before you ask questions.
    But, you'd download the patch, the rom, patch the rom using Lunar IPS or UPS Patcher, then upload it to your cellphone and open it with meboy.
    That might work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Just download MeBoy here, and convert the patched GB/GBC ROMs (the hacks you want to play) with it, and put the converted files in your cell phone. Have fun.♥

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    Um I'm not sure, but I think that was off-topic, anyhow I'm not sure what the default controls are, but there should be a "select control' setting in the options when you're playing a game
    Also be careful if you are playing a hack the emulator with sometimes freeze

P.S. I'm not sure on all hacks, but I'm 100% sure on Prism it froze...

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    If you have Java on your mobilephone you need .jar files and upload it to your mobile
    I can't post links(becouse i have only 4post pff)
    Otherwise search on 4shared (a site like i said i can't post links) type the name of the game you want with .jar on the end and you will find your games.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have Nokia 6600. I use Vbag X 1.20 to play gba roms. I play pokemon games {Gba} all time by I can't play with sound because my phone not have enough Ram only 10mb. But I can play most of pokemon hack too. Ruby is best. I can play it full speed but Fire Red,Leaf Green,Emerald is a little slow. Fire red work fine but when in battle pokeon in wild it get slow by 50% and after end of battle it become normal. But triner battle are not slow if is fine and has 100% speed. In Emerald if I play 5 of 10 min is got slow and suddenly it got back it full speed. I don't know how. I like Emerald most. I am thinking to made a hack of Emerald but my Exam is close. After Exam I will start to work. Untill then.... Good bye.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Hey brane1234, what phone do you have? If you have s60v3 phone don't use MeBoy to play games (it's bad emulator :D)
    I myself have Nokia n81 8GB and I have NES, GB/GBC, SNES, GBA and Sega emulator on it.
    And I can even play games via bluetooth in vNes, vBoy and vSun. (Haven't tried more than twice, traded Graveler with my friend and got Golem)

And now to your question. You can just download MeBoyBuilder.jar from it's homepage.
    1. Get it from the site
    2. Open it and push button Add Game
    3. Find your game (you can put more than one but it doesn't work in every phone)
    4. Then press Create MeBoy.jar and you have you're game
    5. Move it to your phone
    6. You're ready to play your game!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Hey brane1234, what phone do you have? If you have s60v3 phone don't use MeBoy to play games (it's bad emulator :D)
    I myself have Nokia n81 8GB and I have NES, GB/GBC, SNES, GBA and Sega emulator on it.
    And I can even play games via bluetooth in vNes, vBoy and vSun. (Haven't tried more than twice, traded Graveler with my friend and got Golem)

And now to your question. You can just download MeBoyBuilder.jar from it's homepage.
    1. Get it from the site
    2. Open it and push button Add Game
    3. Find your game (you can put more than one but it doesn't work in every phone)
    4. Then press Create MeBoy.jar and you have you're game
    5. Move it to your phone
    6. You're ready to play your game!!!

Firstly, don't dis MeBoy, dude. It's a great emulator. Remember, it's not meant for your phone (a high end smartphone), rather it's meant to work with as many phones as possible. Besides, it's completely free, unlike the Vampent emulators. It may not have the best features, that's because the platform it runs on (i.e. java) has far less potential than a S60 phone. Seriously, show the author some respect.

Secondly, the reason "it doesn't in every phone" is again, a fault of the phone. Most Nokia S40 devices don't allow applications of size greater than 1MB, so MeBoy with multiple roms won't work.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Yeah, I know it's good for S40 but for me it just messed up my game too many times.
    And that was a year ago so yes it's better now.
    And yes, it's free, that's the best thing about it. I didn't pa... (Ok, I think I stop here...)
    And I also know that it's phones fault that you can't put many games together in same file.

Sorry, for my words :D

Destiny.

The Absol Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    You can customise any button on meboy when you're playing it

Back