• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online League: The Milky Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make me disappear as leader. My old account got hacked and banned.

how low?
...eh for free :)

Attention All People, You may change you current pokemon for free :D ! This will only be for two days, so hurry up and post!

Just post your current card, then the new pokemon you want in it :)

I was kinda gone so I was hoping I could change things up still.

i jus wanna tell u guys im taking a league of absence due to being in a closed beta test for the game Wakfu

yep! there is DEFINATELY something wrong with PC's PO server...

Yeah there is, Petie (the guy who hosts it) is in the process of updating it. It'll be back soon. Ill post a thread in S+M when it is.

Pokemon Online League: The Milky Way
Okay, I am going to change Sawsbuck (Mebukijika) to Victini.

I will be taking gym battles on PO this evening, if anyone would like one please vm me a time (gmt) after 7:30pm and I'l ltry my best to battle you.

PC PO server is back up btw lol.

To challenge the league

I'd like to challenge the Milky Way League.

Name: J J JUAN
Server Name: J J JUAN
Team: Alakazam, Magmortar, Electivire, Gallade, Starmie and Exeggutor
Sprite: 80
Activeness: Everyday: 10:00-22:00

Name: Ooka
Server Name: imuwat, Ooka
Pokemon (All 6): Garchomp, Blissey, Tyranitar, Nattorei, Burungeru, Forretress
Sprite: 33
Activeness: decent enough

Name: Jolteon*
Server Name:Brobee
Pokemon (All 6):Gengar, Dragonite, Feraligatr, Flareon, Nidoking, Gallade
Sprite: #89
Activeness: Quite often

Ahh, I had no idea activities had begun again! Glad to see everything up and running.

And my trainer card.

It's nice.

But it has Bel on it. Instead of Makomo? XD;

Also: I have to make some changes to my team. I have a Shadow Tag Chandelure. ;_;

guys, i think this may have to be a holiday-only league, because i have too much school work to do cards anymore

I've kinda lost the card templates, but this can continue, I'll just reset all scores.
Also, I have everyone's cards on photobucket and the first post.

You'll have to make a new thread, as this one is over a month old. I can PM you the coding from your first post if you like.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back