• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Well, is it safe to assume that we'll be seeing screenshots from the alpha test? As well, the alpha test includes the battle engine, no?

theotherfreakyguy

aka Satan
    Years
    Hello. Could I try the Alpha Test? I will be able to notice problems in mapping because when it comes to sprites I practically have compulsive obsessive disorder. I can also make suggestions for the battle system's sprites and overall performance. If I can test, please PM it to me. I am probably not the best person for online multiplayer testing, however. Thank you, whether I make it or not.

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
    sorry, did you miss my last post??
    Your username has been noted down and when a spot on the testing team comes up, you will be informed through PokeCommunity PM

EDIT: sorry, I lost my tester records, I could only find
    • waterboy
    • Nyght001
    • theotherfreakyguy
    If anyone else requested a tester position or you wish to become a tester, PM me. Note I wont reply so only PM me once. If you PM me many times your name may be removed from the list. Note: being on the list does not guarantee a place in the next test.

If you have requested to be on the list, please check your PMs frequently as if we dont get a reply from you within 2 days of us PMing you, you will not be part of the testing team for the next test.

Last edited:

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
    Pkmn_knight said:
    hehe if it is possible could i make an online game by downloading programs and learning how to code it?

no not useally most games are closed source and without the source you would have huge trouble

also mmo s and infintinly complex and although may use the same code lauage the internal subs and cases would be a mystery to you. as only the original programmers would know there own code

Years
    Yes i have to agree as me and my friend are in the making a online game using C++ using a program called Byond.The reason i want to be a tester here is because it is coded in java and i have tested some java based games and they are awesome,and it's nice to see someone else striving for the same thing we are which is a Online Pokemon game so everyone can play and enjoy the game at the same time.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
    Java? im not going to start
    byond hmmm hmmmm no im not going to start

also (now im not advertising for another forum) if you would like to be notified by email as soon as the games realeased join our forum as i will be emailing everyone on there, so please join up even you dont post. just so i know who to email, also with updates.

-LINK EDITED-

Last edited by a moderator:

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
    Blacksprite, please don't post links to forums.
    He wasnt advertising another forum(which is in the rules), he just said that if you want to be informed about release, signup to the forum in my sig and he will mass email everyone who has signed up. Thats not really linking to a forum, people are still going to be here, he's just saying "if you sign up, you dont even have to post, I will mass email everyone on that forum when the games release is" unless you will mass email everyone who has posted in this thread about the release...

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Not to go too off-topic but MAN YOU GOTTA FIX YOUR SITE. It's God-awful. You can't read any of the text and everything is off-centered (once you highlight it so that you can actually see anything).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back