• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Personally, I think they should have announced that they were working on an online pokemon game when they finished a beta, otherwise, it leaves empty promises, and makes all us wonder, personally, I support Haris's version, because it does have it up, I dont know if its up now, but anyway, good luck with anything, and good luck getting anything done.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Meh, they have been working on it for a long 6 months or more, they needed our support...

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
    Meh, they have been working on it for a long 6 months or more, they needed our support...

that and this thread was desgind to find people to help with it and also genrate intrist a mmo wont be much fun if there is only 1 person online

We are not dead just tied down atm.
    2 weeks till exams so you dont have to wait much longer

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    I told you so *Sticks tounge out* Oh it's so close! I can't wait, I'm getting all hyper now!

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    mmmmmm...........

Garethp that was inepropriate (spelling?)

This looks fantastic! I've read the whole thread!
    How much percent is it finished now?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Aha... maybe I will apply maybe I will not... maybe I already have, I dunno...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    I know what you mean about exams, I've had my end semester/year exams and I don't have time for anything but revising.

On topic this looks great and is coming along just a good. I've seen a few pokemon MMORPG but they never get anywhere since they normally use RMXP/2k. If this was made in RMXP/2k I would apply for a position but I've never done one morsal of C coding.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Uh, your site said something about Mod Positions XD! And about the RM2K thing, PM me ok...

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
    I know what you mean about exams, I've had my end semester/year exams and I don't have time for anything but revising.

On topic this looks great and is coming along just a good. I've seen a few pokemon MMORPG but they never get anywhere since they normally use RMXP/2k. If this was made in RMXP/2k I would apply for a position but I've never done one morsal of C coding.

There has been and continues to be much debate weather or not it is possable or even worthwhile making an mmorpg in thr rpg maker series, personally i dont think you get the customization that you need from engines.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    I got a name, its way too late now though...

I'm with you all the way,BlackSprite. I always wanted a Pokemon MMORPG, and you've gotten so far,there's no turning back. If something goes wrong and you have to do ths all over again, I may learn coding just for this (but I dunno if I can...). Blacksprite, I think that there's only one last idea I can give:

1:You should at least,once the basics are done,release TOA for a public beta,then update when you get all the gimmicks.

Always remember,I'm behind you 100%.

Never accept defeat,for victory will come to those who are willing to get it. Never was a truer word spoken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back