• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon online Recruits

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2012
    Hello i am Cyrus you can visit the Pokemon Online Forums at my signature and check the game out.

I am seeking for few talented people to work with my crew.
    Currently we have 2 Devs.. Me As programmer and other Dev-Pall as mapper

I am looking for 1-2 Mappers
    Also i need one Spriter who will apply sprites on sheet *Honored Spot*

Also i am Seeking for 2 GMS
    Gms will be helping people in game if they get stuck or dot know how to do some stuff.

If you want to apply please make form like this. My msn is [email protected]

Little about game.
    - Proof about Game -
    https://nesoft.net/vid/trailer1.html

Name -
    Age -
    Exp -
    Proof -
    Why you? -

I hope someone applys

haxx27

Trainer
    Years
    Cyrus it looks pretty good, but as Swizz said the graphics look a little rough.
    Keep it up.

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
    Years
    Ok, I've seen enough. Cyrusman, I sure hope you got permission from Pokemon Online to use their sprites. Because it just happens, that kimono girl sprite you're using in the video was made BY ME for POL(Pokemon Online). So if you don't have permission I will have to report this as sprite thievery.
    I don't mind that you use my sprites/POL's sprites if you have permission though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    WOW it looks awsome so far keep on making it Cyrus When it is finished I promise to be one of the first to play it

DeM0nFiRe

Running for Supreme Ruler :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Ok, I've seen enough. Cyrusman, I sure hope you got permission from Pokemon Online to use their sprites. Because it just happens, that kimono girl sprite you're using in the video was made BY ME for POL(Pokemon Online). So if you don't have permission I will have to report this as sprite thievery.
    I don't mind that you use my sprites/POL's sprites if you have permission though.

I hope he did too... I hate resource theives.

Back