• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online Video NEW

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
Years
  • LOL.. I really like the first battle which takes place behinde a tree.. why was there so much time in between movements or speech? I really like your game but lol, are the Pokemon really fighting in these battles? why can't we see any of the moves? it looks as if the Pokemon are just chasing each other around.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Yeah, um, I want to move this thread, but I'm not sure where. I'll try Game Development since it is a custom made game.

Make sure you read the rules in that section so you can adjust your thread accordingly.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    That battle system is wierd. This is still in development so I'm hoping that chasing around isn't the only move

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    It needs a LOT of work. Visually at least.

And really, if you show off a battle system, make sure you place the tree somewhere else and do the battle over. This just looked really sloppy on your part. Sorry.

But online is cool and I wish you the best with this. Im curious how this will develop, and I mean that in a positive way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2012
    Well the battle system isnt like that.. of course without sounds u couldnt hear ny stuff... and there is a lot moves. I will show in next part some moves once i fix some stuff :classic:

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I'll be looking forward to see how the battle system actually works. I hope there's more to it than just chasing each other lol

Years
  • A Vid of my pokemon online game. Its cool :D[/QUOTE]

where did you get this from is so terrible

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • I don't think it's terrible at all. You guys have to take into account how much work he's put into this project just to get to working this far. I think to many of you are comparing this game to the ones created by Nintendo or something. He's just another fan making his own pokemon game.. this is big
    good luck.

Back