• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    sorry everyone for not updating yall about what's going on with the site, ok, im on a pay host (thx v-road for the push) know, also i got a domain name,as all of you know i redid the game to support other browsers then ie, im all the way back to pallet town right know im currently working on garys house. there is three ways to get to my site know, www.pkrpg.com or www.pkonline.tk or www.pkrpg.tk (www.pkrpg.com is the main one). one last thing i have done is redo the homepage's of the site (thx to all the people who gave me idea of what to do)

Note: i still have not found a way to use dynamic font with other browsers, but you still will be able to play the game just the text will look funny but readable.

p.s. if you have any question or won't to report any problems you find in the game please leave a reply

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    Imakuni? said:
    whoa it looks good. and do i hear a midi on the opening page? any way good job.
    thx for the support, can yall please tell me how fast the pages are loading for you and the speed of your connection so i can get te speed up if the load time is to high (i know pallet town in the game loads slow for dial-up users, it's 150kb big, the background, that's the smallist i can get it with out losing quality)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    update people, gary house has been added to the game, also thx to Imakuni?, the game know has a splash screen, so check it out, untill next time :)

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Umm.. Mine just ****s up real bad this is what i get everytime - [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive].. What buttons do you press, i press S and get that.. maybe you should fix it up.

Other than that.. i ca'nt comment coz i can't get past it o_O

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    Simone said:
    Umm.. Mine just ****s up real bad this is what i get everytime - [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive].. What buttons do you press, i press S and get that.. maybe you should fix it up.

Other than that.. i ca'nt comment coz i can't get past it o_O
    ok thx for the bug info, it's been fix (hopefilly), and you is right it is S

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    hey gamezonline havent seen you in a while can you actually battle in your rpg yet?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    fudge01 said:
    hey gamezonline havent seen you in a while can you actually battle in your rpg yet?
    no not yet give me about 2 to 3 week and you will be able to (by then im hopeing i have the first battle done, you know with gary), ya real life been kicking my a** have not had that much free time. but im back (at least for know).

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    yes there is i just checked it, it works fine on my end you do know that you press A to read the rest of the messages. what browser are your using?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    the reason i use red and blue grphx, is becouse the game is red and blue ported to the web,i went with the old version of pokemon becouse was think that maybe, they won't mess with me (you know who i mean by THEY :) )

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    Oak's lab have been added,also some bug's i found has been fixed too,so for everyone that played the game before know's whats next(for the people who don't it the first battle with gary), give me about 2 week's and ill be up and running. Untill next time

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    if any one care, i know have a rss feed, it's https://www.pkrpg.com/news/fusionnews.xml, just another way to keep tabs on the site, and a small very small news update, i have finished with the part when oak walks you back to his lab, and is well under way working on when you get to pick your first pokemon, untill next time.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    You would mind not Triple posting. If i see it again i will have to close this thread and bring the s-mods into the picture. This is the last warning. Just use the edit button and put:

Update: blah blah.

Or something like that

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    Simone said:
    You would mind not Triple posting. If i see it again i will have to close this thread and bring the s-mods into the picture. This is the last warning. Just use the edit button and put:

Update: blah blah.

Or something like that
    my bad did not even look to see if anyone posted after me, sorry about that

Back