• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Onyx Version

Dark Shaymin

Banned
Years
  • Pokemon Onyx Version
    Story-

The story begins with you in your room, in the Taio Region. when you walk downstairs, your mother tells you that your friend invited you to his mother, Professor Furn's PokeLab. The Prof. talks about how your friend has been telling her that you want your own Pokemon. Suddenly, you hear a loud 'boom'. A shady character walks into the Lab. He says: "We, Team Shadow, have come to claim your Pokemon!" The Prof. says that there are three Pokemon on the table, and she tells you to use one of the them. This is your chance to choose a starter Pokemon! Choose one, and walk over to the Team Shadow Grunt. They will ask:"Do you dare attempt to stop us?" Choose 'yes', and you will battle him. After you win, the Team Shadow Grunt runs out the door, and the Prof says that the Pokemon you chose has bonded with you. She says that you can keep it. She also gives your friend a Pokemon, who says he/she's going to become the world's greatest Pokemon trainer. Before you walk out of the PokeLab, the Prof. stops you, and says she'd like you to help her with her research. She gives you a Pokedex, and tells you to collect data on every Pokemon in the Taio Region. Your journey begins there, and your goal is to obtain every Gym Badge, complete your Pokedex, and stop teh scinister Team Shadow...
    Help-

I am looking for people willing to help with mapping, spriting, designing Pokemon and characters, and writing music. If you are good with any of these things, and are willing to help, please reply. I realy need help!

(This story line is merely an idea, and it won't become a reality unless you are willing to help.)

Last edited:

dragoon944

Aspring Helper :)
    Years
  • Just abit of friendly advice, go back to the drawing room. I dont mean to sound rude but it sounds like an average rpg i would suggest making something a little more interesting. It just doesnt apeal to me sorry dude :)

Dark Shaymin

Banned
    Years
  • Thanks for the advice:) Sorry, I didn't take very long on writing this. By the way, are you able to do anything I mentioned that I need help with?

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • I see, you have already got someone to help, lets just say that you should create a story thats not the story of the official games. Why won't I just play the official ones and choose to play this fan game? Look around, and especially some of the best games out here and then choose your storyline.

Another thing, before you actually look out for help, show people what makes you good at game making, show them some of your stuff. In other words I mean, actually make something first, even if thats just the first town, if you show people what you have done, and you tell wht part do you actually have problems with, you might actually have people that take their art seriously.

Finally, I advice you look around a few threads in here, and the showcase and maybe even some in the archived games. The more you explore this section of PC the more you learn about game development, and you'll actually learn about the common mistakes and understand why you should really fix this stuff up!

Dusty Dog

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Dark Shaymin r u a beginner at this stuff? i am and i think if you tweak it a little it could be great. i like the team shadow idea

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • Just curios, what happens if you say no to the battle :P
    I agree, work a bit on the plot and show a shot or two. I would like to hear about the region, the local legend, Team Shadow history and ........
    Well best regards,

Dark Shaymin

Banned
    Years
  • Okay, my idea was terrible, ridiculous, dumb, horrible, horrific, lowsy, it made no sense, and all you people are right by saying it is. So, I give up on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • Okay, my idea was terrible, ridiculous, dumb, horrible, horrific, lowsy, it made no sense, and all you people are right by saying it is. So, I give up on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't give up. It doesn't matter what other people say, if YOU think its good then it is good. If your just trying to please everybody, then you will fail, because not everybody will be pleased. Your making this game for yourself so make it the way you want it to be.

lou dog

gutarist,singer nothing else
    Years
    I thought it was pretty good. the others should give you a breck.

Dark Shaymin

Banned
    Years
  • Anyone wan't to hear how this was supposed to work? Well, I only posted the intro, and was going to post the rest later. But, now I do not see the point in posting the rest, since no one even liked the intro.

Years
  • Not a bad opening.
    maybe have the guy who steals the pokemon be the boss and his name be in ???.
    I see your in need of a pokemon designer?
    So that means the game will feature fakemon? How many?

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • I wasn't trying to disqourage you, everybody starts this way. I was doing what I thought to be of help. Seriously look around, thats our source of encouragement.

Back