• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Opening Theme

What is your favorite Pokemon Season Opening Theme?

• Season 1

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 3

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Season 4

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Season 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 6

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
  • What is your favorite Pokemon Season Opening Theme.
    Mine is definately Season 6.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    season 1 opening theme is better!Noting can beat the origional!

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • Season 1 definitly it brings back so many good memories and sounds like the best to me. I agree with you Kenshin11212. :D
    season 1 opening theme is better!Noting can beat the origional!

Years
  • O.o ...

I like Ready! Go! (Season 5 - Japanese), Ok! (Season 3), Advanced Adventure (Season 6) and Rivals! (Season 2).

As for the english ones... I don't seem to like any of them much... ^_^

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Mezase Pokemon Master. That is, the 5th Season Version. Whiteberry rocks my socks. In fact, I have a few of their other songs, lemme dig them out...

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    Mine would be the season 3 opening in japanese (new group Mezase Pokemon master) and the season 6 in english.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    I don't know why but I like the Season 6 theme song the best.

I have to say that Season 6 theme song is the best. But I also like season 4 opening as well.

Silent Angel Of Darkness

Im surrounded by idiotsXD
    Years
  • I like season 6's opening theme, but every time I listen to it, I start humming it...
    o.o; It's addictive. And it doesn't help that this kid Mathew in my class sings it all the time. ><;;

(About the siggy pic, if it doesn't show up, it's because I'm new XD)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    pokemon getto daze!!

I voted Season 1 for Mezase Pokemon Master, because I am not sure of the English ones :\

My second favorite is Rival! I LOOooooovve that song.

For me, deciding between the ending songs is the hardest question...they are all so good! Gah, i absolutely love 151, that is the best song ever! ^_^ Maybe that should be the next poll.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • yakksoho said:
    I voted Season 1 for Mezase Pokemon Master, because I am not sure of the English ones :\

My second favorite is Rival! I LOOooooovve that song.

For me, deciding between the ending songs is the hardest question...they are all so good! Gah, i absolutely love 151, that is the best song ever! ^_^ Maybe that should be the next poll.

I started a poll for endings a while back. Not sure what happened to it, though. x.x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back