• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orange Adventures

How many of the Orange Islands should we put in?

• All of them! The more, the merrier.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • About 20, not to many.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How 'bout 13, eh?

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Use your best judgement, Tracker and Rigel_101.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
Years
  • This hack takes place in the Orange Islands, some of Jhoto, and Some of Kanto.
    The Orange Islands concists of 26 islands moderately populated by people.
    Pokemon in the Orange Islands ore different shades of their original colors because of the different climate.
    You will have the option of playing as Ash or Misty, progressing through the story line of the original TV series, with some modifications.
    Kurt, the ball maker, will play a part in your adventures as you strive to unlock the secrets of the mysterious GS ball.
    Along the way, you will need to defeat the orange crew and the orange league, defeat your rival, and capture all pokemon for your pokedex.
    People you will meet along the way:
    -If you are ash, misty
    -if you are misty,ash
    -kurt
    -Pro.Oak
    -Pro.Ivy
    -Brock
    -Tracy
    -Your mother
    -Morty, the gym leader
    If you are Ash, you can choose from pikachu, donphan, or pidgeotto.
    If you are Misty, you can choose from staryu, togepi, or psyduck.
    Your pokemon will automatically be at lv.12 with its moves from the TV show.
    Me and Rigel_101 are the mappers.

Last edited:

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    What is this a hack of? How long will this game be in the first place? As far as I know, the orange islands aren't terribly large. From what little I've seen, this doesn't look like it will be a terribly outstanding hack.
    P.S. Why doesn't it belong in Game Dev?

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
    Years
  • What is this a hack of? How long will this game be in the first place? As far as I know, the orange islands aren't terribly large. From what little I've seen, this doesn't look like it will be a terribly outstanding hack.
    P.S. Why doesn't it belong in Game Dev?

BECAUSE!

Game Dev is for GAMES!

Hacks are not games.

That's why

Back