• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Orange and the Johto Aventure

Is this good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    This is my new game ^^ There's two reigon, one is Orange archipelago and two is Johto.
    The new Starter is Manete, Sneasel and Bonsly.
    Story Line: The Orange Adventure with so many quest. The player must deafeat 4 Gym Leader and the Champion of Orange. After beat Elite Four, the player come to Johto (now Johto's changing something). The Team in this Rom is Lightning Team.
    Two Player: Green And Crystal.
    There are 6 new Pokemon: Manete, Manyula, Bonsly, Munchlax, Rukario, Deoxys's HP form.
    Here is some pics:
    Azaela Town:
    Pokemon Orange and the Johto Aventure

New Hometown in Orange:

Deoxys's HP Form:

Rukario:

New Player:

Anyone wanna know how to evolve Munchlax, Manene, Sneasel, Bonsly in my Rom? :P

Last edited:

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    nice, but shouldent new bark have water on the right side?

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    ice, but shouldent new bark have water on the right side?
    There'll be a ship in the right side to take the player from Orange to Johto and from Johto to Orange.

Last edited:

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    No, Green and Crystal ^^ *Message too short* >_<

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    i like the starters but new bark looks a little odd
    but its still one of the only hacks im looking forward to

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    Looks great! Can't wait for it. I've always wanted a orange island game! Will Johto be the same, except the levels higher?*goes off to give rep

Btw, the rocks in the water look a tad... off and the water you can wade in looks off too.

Years
    I dont want to be bad its sound like a minimum copy of the pokemon arcoiris of aquiles ,sergio and numus... but dont import i love the temporade of OI and i love this hack good work boy.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Yey a new remake...
    Youre either not gonna finish it because of something or dont want to.The maps are bland,add more life to them.Some of the tiles in screen 1 and 2,like the metal thing in the lab and the door on the hill thingy.But they REALLY need more life.They look lifeless.

Sweet Love

&#9829;~N/A~&#9829;
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Youre either not gonna finish it because of something or dont want to.The maps are bland,add more life to them.Some of the tiles in screen 1 and 2,like the metal thing in the lab and the door on the hill thingy.But they REALLY need more life.They look lifeless.
    I'm editing the map. It's not done yet.
    its sound like a minimum copy of the pokemon arcoiris of aquiles
    This Rom is not a copy. Different Map, new pokemons and them Johtoo Reigon.
    i love this hack good work boy.
    BOY?
    Btw, the rocks in the water look a tad... off and the water you can wade in looks off too.
    Thanks for your comment ^^
    The Manene's palettes are off, and those sprites are too big to fit into the game
    I can fit it. I did it. ^^

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Wow ^^ I like the sound of this, especially that you include the new pokemon :p

shadow2810

dark angel
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2005
    New Bark Town :it looked bad :p right ?

Thanks for your comment , i'll fix it later

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back