• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Orange and the Johto Aventure

Is this good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    This hack looks excellent but the Rukario back looks kinda... demented.

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    no i just saw it on a site and desided to see if i can use it in my hack. is that steling or is it just borrowing becase i dont know if stealing is taking it from a post/signature or if it is taking from a site. anyways i think i got it from cyber fortes hack.

shadow2810

dark angel
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2005
    Umm why does rukario look not good at all?
    because sweet love ^^
    she resize my back pic and didnt fix it at all , she just add it
    same as front pic ( its colour , what's a lazy girl ^^)

Duke Leto Atreides

Retired Gammer
    Years
  • OOPS! Sorry :( my bad :D Anyway, its a good start, just fix Rucario and the others and it should be fine, at least until the next problem, then you can fix them and we'll have a ROCKEN hack

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Meh.. too much n00bish critisism..

The Rukario looks a little better now. Nice one. And you should use the sprites directly, not edited. That'll spoil it, and give you nice looks.

shadow2810

dark angel
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2005
    hum...
    a little better
    but ... not good
    sweet love , send Rukario back pic to me , i'll fix it ( this girl sure is not good at art ^^)

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Nice very nice i will vote u to the best hacker after u finished it :D :D
    I cant hack anything is there any softwares o something or what?

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    lexman911_911 said:
    no i just saw it on a site and desided to see if i can use it in my hack. is that steling or is it just borrowing becase i dont know if stealing is taking it from a post/signature or if it is taking from a site. anyways i think i got it from cyber fortes hack.
    Stealing is taking/using anything from anyone or anywhere without the owner's permission. So in essence, yes, you stole that back sprite. Also that front sprite is Coronis' so unless he gave permission for you guys to use it in your hacks then you'll have to remove that as well. x_x

Personally I don't care much at all for his sprites.

Anyway this is a promising game, SL. Keep it up! ^o^

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Spazzup, Coronis said anyone can take that picture, but must give credit to him. And i gave credit to him.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Since you're free of crediting, why not simply putting them in directly, instead of editing? Wait, I'm mentioning that too many times. *dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back