• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Orange and the Johto Aventure

Is this good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    There shouldn't be any people voting this as bad. This is close to perfection. (Because everything isn't perfect!)

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Still working but i don't want to upload. Because of ... bandwith >_<
    Next week I'll use another internet connection, so i'll update next week .

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    dang O_O
    a female...the same age as me(so far that I see at this date) is this more advanced than me ^ ^

Time for me to learn how to hack some roms as well

I've mostly experienced in alot of things so far

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Sweet Love said:
    Next week I'll use another internet connection, so i'll update next week .
    It's February now, and i don't see any update. Are you still working on that hack?

PS: I don't speak English fluently, because i'm from Poland.

Sweet Love

&#9829;~N/A~&#9829;
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    A mistake, I replaced the new version by older version. Now I need to re-working on something +__+ *Don't tell me to hurry, i'm watching so many anime ^^*
    Is there anyone can make a background world-map for me (the background means something see like moutain, island, ...). Before it look like the attachment (it's bad so i need someone to help).

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    This is a good hack, but it seems in Azlea that Slowpoke Well has been replaced by a cave.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    Hmm...I was nearly gonna tell that first guy for reviving but then I remembered the revival limit was 2 months:). So...I'd love this to be made. I've always wanted a johto advance game, and this looks best. If you need help with anything(exept maps and hex)(my hex editor doesn't handle the advance games), PM me.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2007
    This Game is Cool! You did the 4th Gen PKMN Thing!

This is what I have:
    Rukario Lv16
    Swellow Lv23

See ya all! I'm posting Replies to other threadz!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back