• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Orange Sands......

Which should be the starter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Ok, most of you have voted for baby lapras,
    so I guess Ill be having to edit some scripts for that to fit in and maybe a special event for saving it.
    Anyways Im mapping and Forgotten Memory(DP Master 92) is now a part of our team!
    So not much of an update but a screen:
    Pokemon Orange Sands......

yeah, its a new mom script, actually its longer than this, but I couldn't bother posting it :D Ill also upload some videos later on, see you then!

~Celebi

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    As far as I see, the game's looking nice with those palettes and with the correct mapping (I know how much you put into the mapping ;))
    And it's good to know you are trying to script now. So, I'll be waiting to see those videos you talked about.

I still see the baby Lapras' head a bit too big in my opinion, resizing it a little would ruin it? I don't know...

Keep it up!

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    this game seems like it should be good. just an idea but how about a baby meowth? i think that would be cool. just a thought

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    This rom looks great, I like the baby Lapras starter aswell.
    You should either only start of with baby Lapras, or get to choose out of 2 or 3 Pokemon that evolve Twice.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    As far as I see, the game's looking nice with those palettes and with the correct mapping (I know how much you put into the mapping ;))
    And it's good to know you are trying to script now. So, I'll be waiting to see those videos you talked about.

I still see the baby Lapras' head a bit too big in my opinion, resizing it a little would ruin it? I don't know...

Keep it up!
    Thank you for the comment zel,
    Yes I did put alot of work into the maps, and I will be showing some video's
    Im just trying to fix some bugs first.
    Hmmm...the head of baby lapras is too big? hmmm....dunno,
    *goes to check* ya maybe you're right, Ill get onto that later.

this game seems like it should be good. just an idea but how about a baby meowth? i think that would be cool. just a thought
    How many baby's should I create!? XD
    Well....im not too sure....

This rom looks great, I like the baby Lapras starter aswell.
    You should either only start of with baby Lapras, or get to choose out of 2 or 3 Pokemon that evolve Twice.
    I think only baby lapras will do.
    Updates later!

~C3LEBI

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Very nice. A Baby Lapras, huh? Good thought... I was wondering, how about an EVOLUTION of Lapras? Specifically, that Baby Lapras can evolve into a full-grown Lapras, and then something else? Just a thought...

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Very nice. A Baby Lapras, huh? Good thought... I was wondering, how about an EVOLUTION of Lapras? Specifically, that Baby Lapras can evolve into a full-grown Lapras, and then something else? Just a thought...

Ha!
    You mean like Nessie or something?
    No.
    Seriously.
    That is a good idea...
    If only you could figure out what it would be...
    Well I'm sure you'll figure somthing good out.
    Be it just going with no evo,
    Or be it a cool lookin' evo!
    I'm sure It'll turn out great!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    If he wants to do that, Esmas, then he'd have to touch Lapras' stats a bit ('cause Lapras' stats are that of a final evo)
    But, yeah, I like the idea. I'm even imagining how it'd look, with those things on its back very long now, and with a more mean attitude, I like that (problem is spriting it XD)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Sheesh, how many new evo's do I have to make XD
    Hehe...just kidding, Actually it sounds sorta good, just need a new sprite >.<
    At the moment I'm having a hard time, not any progress so far...
    I'm just waiting for Forgotten Memory for a map to be done..And I'm going to change the script and the way you get the starter pokemon, I'm going to probably make a script in which you have to save the Baby Lapras...but how? Ya thats what I'm thinking about...so keep the Ideas coming, I'm needing them

~C3LEBI

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    how about the baby lapras swimming through some tentacool/tentacruel infested waters and it gets stung by there tentacles and then the player dives in the water to save it ?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    How about you are headed over to the prof.'s house,
    To do an errand for him,
    And on the way you see that the Evil team stole the Baby Lapras,
    And torture it.
    That's when you see them!
    The are so freaked that someone saw them doing their bad deeds,
    That they Drop the Baby Lapras and run.
    You go over to it,
    And see that it is badly injured.
    You and the Prof. nurse it back to health,
    And it wants to stay with you!
    That is another reason you dislike the evil team.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Why not, sounds good.
    Imean, i guess it sounds good.
    BUt what makes them scared of you that make them run away, your a kid with no pokmeon.
    And why would they be torturing a pokemon, and why wouldn't they jsut catch it.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years

#1: Thanks!
    #2: Ok...
    #3: No idea...I'm not the author of this hack so...
    #4: I was just going over a roughdraft...If C3LEBI wants to fill in the details then please do!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Well, here are some names for the evolution of Lapras:

• Loch Ness Lapras (Okay, this one's a joke)
    • Hydras (Maybe a two or three-headed Lapras, and a bit bigger, too...?)
    • Lapryip (Comes from Bunyip, sort of like a FAT Lapras, and maybe it has some sort of legend, like it's able to drink oceans... it's from mythology, so don't blame me!)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    How about you are headed over to the prof.'s house,
    To do an errand for him,
    And on the way you see that the Evil team stole the Baby Lapras,
    And torture it.
    That's when you see them!
    The are so freaked that someone saw them doing their bad deeds,
    That they Drop the Baby Lapras and run.
    You go over to it,
    And see that it is badly injured.
    You and the Prof. nurse it back to health,
    And it wants to stay with you!
    That is another reason you dislike the evil team.
    Ya that sounds good,
    Maybe I'll use that idea, I had thought of an idea that was more simple but I'll probably go with this one, thanks alot mate, It was a real help.
    Spoiler:

Well, here are some names for the evolution of Lapras:

• Loch Ness Lapras (Okay, this one's a joke)
    • Hydras (Maybe a two or three-headed Lapras, and a bit bigger, too...?)
    • Lapryip (Comes from Bunyip, sort of like a FAT Lapras, and maybe it has some sort of legend, like it's able to drink oceans... it's from mythology, so don't blame me!)
    Nice, thanks esmas, but first I need a sprite!XD
    Where will I get a sprite?

Anyways about the progress, I'm doing nothing, to tell the truth, I'm waiting for Forgotten Memory! And after that I'am going to explode on progress!

And another thing, while Forgotten Memory is at work, I'm learning more advance scripting so that I can make this game better! Thats all for now

~C3LEBI

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Ya that sounds good,
    Maybe I'll use that idea, I had thought of an idea that was more simple but I'll probably go with this one, thanks alot mate, It was a real help.
    Spoiler:

Nice, thanks esmas, but first I need a sprite!XD
    Where will I get a sprite?

Anyways about the progress, I'm doing nothing, to tell the truth, I'm waiting for Forgotten Memory! And after that I'am going to explode on progress!

And another thing, while Forgotten Memory is at work, I'm learning more advance scripting so that I can make this game better! Thats all for now

~C3LEBI

Your welcome!:)
    I'm just happy to help:D
    I can't wait for the "Explosion Of Progress"!
    Well,
    That's a plus!
    Anyway,
    BOL!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yeah thanks,
    Now I've got better at scripting, yay!^^
    And since I've got no news from Forgotten Memory, I guess I'll have to continue without him for a while. I'll maybe put Neo Team Rocket in this hack. Thats all!

~C3LEBI

Back