• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orange Version!

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    Yes, am making a game of the forgotten region of......well....the Orange Islands. Hopefully, I will finish this game sooner or later.It is being made on RPGMXP. It is about the legendary crysatl onix. The proffesor is prof. Ivy. This game will tell u what really happened to the GS ball and why Brock would freeze up whenever someone said "Ivy". There will be more islands.
    Anyway, it would be really cool if I could get a team of people who could help with things such as:
    Anyway. I need a few things:
    - I NEED A TEAM!!! I need people to help me. You will be in the credits for whatever u helped with.
    - Spriters ( I will add some new pokemon. and I also need peopl to sprite out new trainers)
    - People with good knowledge and expierience of making pokemon games or using RPGMXP.
    - Chipsets for all types of towns and routes. (Prefferably R/S/E, but FR/LG can be used.)
    - Maps for the orange islands.
    - A Battle system close to that of R/S/E
    - A PC system

Here is the box art:
    Pokemon Orange Version!

I know that the "Orange Version" writing is blurred, I need to maybe redo it or if someone could fix it for me, that wqould be great.

And here is the first screenshot. It's also in my sig. it's the title screen:
    Pokemon Orange Version!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I guess I can think of some names for some of the New Pokemon. Would you like to hear them? And maybe make up some Orange Islands Maps.I think I have an idea for the new starting Pokemon also.Do you want me to tell you?

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I've always wanted to do a game specifically for the Orange Islands! They were so cool to me, and I thought that G/S would be based upon them, since it was next in the anime... but alas. In my game you get to visit the Orange Islands near the end of the game. Interesting. I like the use of Onyx... but how does it relate to the Orange Islands? Your box art is fairly nice, though the lettering needs major work. The title screen is also very nice, though I don't think it's the right size.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    Kratos, I'lltake all the help u wanna give me thanks!
    The title screen is the size for GBA. I've already made a RMXP title screen. Here it is:
    Pokemon Orange Version!

BTW, the reason onix is on the front is because the game leads u on about the legend of the crystal onix. (The one from the tV episode)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    hey, can i help with the mapping? that is my favorite but i can help you with any thing

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Cool idea and I wish you well but
    I NEED A TEAM!!! I need people to help me. You will be in the credits for whatever u helped with.
    - Spriters ( I will add some new pokemon. and I also need peopl to sprite out new trainers)
    - People with good knowledge and expierience of making pokemon games or using RPGMXP.
    - Chipsets for all types of towns and routes. (Prefferably R/S/E, but FR/LG can be used.)
    - Maps for the orange islands.
    - A Battle system close to that of R/S/E
    - A PC system
    Asking for team that big is quite alot that's basically asking for people to do most of the game.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The box art is quite impressive, mate! I wish you good luck on finding the right team.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    Thnaks guys! I plan on makinmg this a very good game, not some cheap hack that does a few things. I need a team tohelp with some of the stuff. If any1 has an episode guide of all the orange island episodes, that would help a lot. Thnaks!

Hacker, you can help. Do u do spites?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    You really need to post some actual in-game screenshots though. Not just title screens and box art, to give us an idea of what the game will look like.

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    I wouldnt mind finding char and chipsets for you as well as midis or any type of picture you could use.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    I have almost all the midis i need. Although if u could find methe battle frontier music, that would help. Chipstes could be useful and charsets would help too. Thanks. BTW, im still making a chipste of my own. Could take a while. As soon as I assemble enoudgh stuff, i will post screen shots.

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    heres the RS battle theme if that will work but if what you need exists tell me and ill find it

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    No ive started working, but I neded to redo my tileset, because they were the wrong size. Minor set back. Theb reason is because of the small size of pokemon charcters.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    I've come to the point where mapping would be very uselful. Hacker, u wanted to do mapping, well I come with a request. Give me a good map of the orang islands not in the game form. Thanks

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Hey I am back now BlackCharizard. O.k. what should I help with 1st?

Back