• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orange Version

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
Years
  • Story:
    You wake up one day to hear your mum shouting "(name goes here), wake up, Wake up! Professor. Lilly wants you to go down to her lab now!"
    You wake up, go down to prof. lilly's lab, you go in and talk to her, "(name goes here), i want you to have one of these 3 pokemon, take your pic (Bulbasur, Totodile or Torchic)"
    as you pic your pokemon, Team Forest (5 team forest members) storm in and take one of the pokeballs (the one that is the oppisite type to yours).

They also take Prof. Lilly, you go to the next town and challenge the gym leader (Cindy) when you beat her she says she's seen team forest take Prof. lilly into the dark woods just east of here (Panih town) you go into the woods you get to the end of the woods and out of the tree's comes a Team forest member and you battle, if you win, you got out the woods and you see (4) team forest members run away with prof. lilly, you go to the next town and beat the gym leader (Gary), After that you go through to the next town and face the gym leader, and so on when you get to the eighth gym, and you beat him, he then says meet me in Panih Woods (by then you should have the Fly tm) when you get there you get surrounded by team forest, you then have to battle your way through 6 team forest members, the 8th gym-leader walks in and says "Im the leader of Team Forest, no pesking kid is going to beat me!" then you go against Him (he has different-better pokemon) when you win team forest run away, you then go back to your hometown with Prof. Lilly and then she gives you a missio to catch the legendary Pokemon ( my fakemon ) at the top of Mount. Dark, when you get to the summit of mount. dark you see the leader of team forest battling it, "i am the only team forest member left, if i catch Radicous(the tempory name for the legendary) i will take over the pokemon world and turn it into my kingdom, with the pokemon and people as slaves for me, mwahahaha....
    But then you shout "Stop" and you battle Radicous, if you win Radicous goes into a pokeball (you dont need to try and catch him) and goes into your team (if your team if full, he will go to your PC) Harry (the 8th gym-leader/team forest leader) then shouts " Nooooooooooooo!!!" and then the screen darkens and you appear outside your house, then you go to Prof. Lilly's lab and she says "did you catch t?", "yes" you reply, after that your objective to catch evry single pokemon, and beat the Elite 4.

In the story, if you lose against a pokemon trainer, gym-leader or even a pokemon, you go back to the last poemon centre you last visited.

tell me what you think of it now :D

By the way, if people WANT thisgame made , please ask me. I do not know how to make a pokemon game, but it wil proabably be a hack of FR (firered), if you know how to make pokemon hacks, please do say and make this game, if you want to. I would really like this game to be made. :)

It Should Have Hoenn, Kanto and Jhoto pokemon included and all the starters will be catchable (hopefully).

Thanks.

P.S it is called pokemon Orange because the're will be a new legendary pokemon that will be orange :)

Last edited:

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
  • I have drawn the legendary pokemon for my game idea, critisim welcome, i have attachted the picture of my fakemon to this post, i have also attachted a template for people to Tweak and colour it properly (if you can use effects on the colours, then do) but DO NOT MAKE THIS / USE THIS FAKEMON POKEMON AS YOUR OWN, IF YOU WANT TO PUT IT IN YOUR GAME, ASK FOR MY PERMISSION.
    The name of this fakemon is Radicous (Rad-e-coos) but if you have a better name for it, then please say.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • u said critism is welcome? Its not that good but i can't do better. Cool name.

In ur sig u said ur new to rpg maker 2003? I'll give you help but i don't wanna fill this thread with spam so i'll email u.

whats ur email? mine jonsploder@hotmail.

Have u started this? If so i'd like 2 join your staff or co-devlop the game. I think ur a nooby so id like 2 help.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
  • @JonsPloder, it's true i am a noob at this xD but i would like you're help, could you PM me, because i dont wanna give my email to people i dont really know.
    @pokeSpriter can you show me some examples and i'll decide then ?

brb im going to town xD (im going really early to do parkour/free running, feel free to post more on here, ill read it when i get back!)

Back