• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    HAY Y'ALL GUESS WHO HAS INTERNET LOL

That's cool dude! Welcome back!
    ... So this last week I was pretty sick for a couple of days and I just really wanted to play Pokemon. I kind of figured that this playthrough had fallen apart, so I just decided to play OR on my own... My pokemon are in their early 40's late 30's and I got the badge in Fortree city.

Sorry guys, but I have been wanting to play this game, and it seems like nobody is really trying to keep up with the playthrough any more, but I did have a ton of fun with you guys previously and I hope you will all stay in touch and may want to battle and trade in the future. :)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    HAY Y'ALL GUESS WHO HAS INTERNET LOL

Internet is love, internet is life. Welcome back~
    POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

My pokemon are in their early 40's late 30's and I got the badge in Fortree city.

I just defeated Winona as well.
    POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
    Yeah I kinda figured this sort of died out. But I'm totally down to battle whoever wants to battle. We can set our Pokemon to level 50 caps or whatever. Idk. Had a good time while I was here though, thanks guys!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Yeah I kinda figured this sort of died out. But I'm totally down to battle whoever wants to battle. We can set our Pokemon to level 50 caps or whatever. Idk. Had a good time while I was here though, thanks guys!

No worries man, while this playthrough was in its prime, I had a blast! I am totally still up for trading and battling with you guys every once in a while just keep in touch and if we're all free we should try to run a couple of small battle competitions or something of the like. :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    So today at Walmart, I guess I passed somebody who was holding an "Eon Ticket", so now I have one! I feel so lucky! :D

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Geez how lucky is that! I don't take my device out anywhere with me so I guess I don't get that opportunity! :/

I actually carry my 3DS in sleep mode while I'm playing Pokemon GO lately. When my phone battery runs low, I plug it in and flip open my 3DS and play while my phone charges.
    It's like all of my free time is all about pokemon lately. lol

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I still don't have one! I've taken my game across the country, basically, but I still haven't streetpassed anyone with it :(
    Well I can promise that if we ever bump into each other, you will definitely get one from me. :)

Back