• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Orava Islands OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    ...I was just joking around. T_T
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    As was I :cer_wink:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    As was I :cer_wink:

Yea, so was I! Heh... :) :) :)

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    @Sasuneuchiha - Yeah, you can take that spot. Just post an SU in this thread :)

@98monkey1 - My other RP you mean? No, that RP is full, but due to drop outs/inactivity you could try Signing Up for this one if you wanted...

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Okay! Now I am signing up people!

Character Name: Drew Shizane
    Appearance: Drew is very well dressed. Apart from your average height, which in Drew's case is 5' 8", Drew has blonde hair and sky blue eyes. People say he looks like an angel when they first meet Drew purly because of how he looks. He is rather skinny for his age, weighing only 110 pounds. He has lightly tanned skin due to living on islands for most of his life. He really is well built, though. He works out mostly every day, so he's fairly well built for his age. Drew loves vivid colors. Red, green, sky blue, yellow and black are his favorites. He wears clothes composed of these clothes entirely. A sky blue cap along with a red jacket are the basics of his outfit. Next, a black t-shirt under his jacket and blue jeans. A yellow backpack and a pair of sunglasses complete this outfit that Drew wears. People have called him the moving rainbow. Drew perfers to think of himself as unique for his purposes.

Personality: Drew's a nice, outgoing guy. He loves pokemon battling, but he hates to lose and hurt his opponent too much. He sometimes goes just a bit too far, but he quickly apologizes if he does. He is very smart and calm at all times. His main fault is that he is a bit insacure. He really likes people, but hates anyone who hurts him, his friends, his family or his pokemon. Or any combonation of those. He fights all evil and loves to adventure. This is the reason he wants to come the the Orava Islands, to adventure. His best friend, Sam, lives back in Sinnoh, awaiting his calls and letters.
    History: Drew is the best friend of a pokemon researcher's son. This is how he learned about pokemon in the first place. His friend's dad, who is a pokemon professor in fossil pokemon, taught Drew and Sam all they ever needed to know about pokemon, so they never had to go to pokeschool like the other kids. Instead, they were lab assistants, who simply had to make sure tests went properly and that the pokemon being kept in the lab didn't get too rowdy and start fighting and the such. But it got boring, so Drew and Sam eventually stopped and started pokeschool anyway. Within a few years, they were finished and working on the lab stuff full time. Sam still works with him, but Drew has moved on.
    Preferred Starter: Turtwig!!!

How Obtained: How did your character receive/obtain their pokémon? (5 lines minimum)
    Group Chosen: I'll go North East, thanks!!! I love water types...

I'll finish up later!!!

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Yey, finnaly a Pokemon for Lucas, other than Riolu of course.

Also, when do you think Riolu could evolve?

EDIT: Woop! 400th Post

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Here you go a new trainer card. And my next post will be up soon:

Pokemon - Orava Islands OOC

Yupsies I made it myself. If anyone else needs one just ask.

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    update - FlareonFan has joined the RP

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

How you find items has changed. Now when you finish a post to find a wild pokemon it could go one of two ways.

1) same old find wild pokemon, battle it, then beat or catch it.

2)you find a pokemon/trainer in the need of help and if you choose to help them you could well get an item as a reward at the end of it.

So yeah these changes are from now. So keep an eye out!

update - Lucas caught an Elekid

Last edited:

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Character Name: Sergio Santos

Appearance: Sergio has a brown skin colour, is a bit fat, more like chubby, he has black curly hair, he has rather small ears, brown eyes, a normal nose and a mouth that is build for a smile, which it always is, he has a brown shirt with white vertical stripes, he has a dark blue jeans and white Nike air forces with light blue laces, but because he is so in to hygiene he also wears a black shirt, with a brown hoodie (open) (yes brown is his favourite colour)

Personality: Sergio is a nice kid, who is nice to everyone, especially his Pokemon, but he is quickly irritated and quickly offencive, he can be cold at some points for example if someone cocky talks to him and acts cocky he will be cold as ice, he has a personal greeting, it is: it's ya boy. He is also very smart, and dislikes people who think that they are smarter than he is.

History: When Sergio was 6 he joined the Pokemon school and he learned all sorts of things, like how to present Pokemon if he would to become a coordinator, but also how to battle with Pokemon, he was taught on all different conditions Pokemon have and was one of the top students, he graduated at the age of 8 (original is 10) and he got a Pokemon as graduation present by his mentor professor Montgomery, it was a pichu, which became his best ever friend, quickly after this he was allowed to journey around johto, and he caught a scyther his most reliable Pokemon. When he was ten he could proudly call himself the person who was in top 4 of the Johto league, with his blazing fast scizor, and his strong and best friend raichu ( and some other Pokemon). When he got the message of the ovara island at the age of 13, he grabbed his new hatched scyter' poke-ball and went to orava.

Preferred Starter: scyther

How Obtained: While journeying around johto Sergio caught a scyther, he loved how fast this Pokemon was and it was especially reliable. When Sergio
    returned from the Pokemon league, he put his evolved scyther (scizor) in the day care with a ditto of his, because he knew that the ditto was female and would transform into a scizor, and a few days later he received an egg. A day before he got the invitation to go to orava it hatched and that is when scyther was born, Sergio immediately trained it (to level 5) and they became good friends. Raichu disliked this, but it already became a good friend of Sergio' father which was owner of a power plant.

Group Chosen: north-west

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back