• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orchestral Arrangement

What do you think of our project

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Though you already know I'm behind you 100% on this, I should post here. I really can't describe how incredible this project is. It's just...... incredible. Seriously, excellent work. I love Cynthia's theme, and many many various others, I love the RSE remixes as well. Gosh Moosh, this thread is like.... over the line in excellence. Mt. Chimney is great too by the way.

Keep it up. I now have some great tunes to listen to. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Small Update:

I'm just adding the official Radio Server for POA, WRRN Reorchestrator's Radio Newtork.

This server plays POA along with a few other mixing projects such as ZREO and FFREO.

Mooshykris

UPDATE - April 21, 2008:

New Song:

AntiRellik
    Gold, Silver, and Crystal - Azalea Town

I hope you like it ^^

Mooshykris

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • POA's excellence shines once more.

UPDATE - April 21, 2008:

New Song:

AntiRellik
    Gold, Silver, and Crystal - Azalea Town

I hope you like it ^^

Mooshykris

The strings chorus in this Azalea Town is magnificent. Smooth relaxing beat throughout and really does hit the right kind of mood. Seeing as Azalea town is the "bug" city so to say, I would say it matches well. Again, strings is amazing in this.

Also, on Christie's Surf request, that one was also well done, would have been excellent to have playing for the hours upon hours in Hoenn's ocean.

And other upbeat songs, such as Archie, Lance, & Wallace. Gosh, they gave me a pump where I want to go build a team. xD Really good music, those are some of my favorites.

I look forward to seeing you update Kyogre's theme, that was too good. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    UPDATE - April 27, 2008:

No song today, but what I am posting, I feel is very important!

I would like to wish a very happy 19th birthday to Atreus, POA's web host. He has put many hours of help for me when I've needed it, as well as generously donating the webspace for POA's site to be located on!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATREUS!

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    There should be another couple of songs coming soon.

Also, POA's new site will be revealed sometimes this month!!

Mooshykris

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Atreus said:
    I would like to wish a very happy 19th birthday to Atreus, POA's web host. He has put many hours of help for me when I've needed it, as well as generously donating the webspace for POA's site to be located on!

Happy Birthday, Atreus![/late]

There should be another couple of songs coming soon.

Also, POA's new site will be revealed sometimes this month!!

Mooshykris

Awesome, seems the project is coming along! ;D Wonderful work Kris! Looking forward to both the songs and the surprise. ;)

Also, I'd like to comment... I absolutely love Water Club. Very smooth and excellently done, it's one of my favorites to listen to seeing as I loved playing that game back in the day. ;D

Next would have to mention Goldenrod, I always liked the beat of that town. Well done and the flow of it is just... great. Also, I'm still addicted to RSE surfing, probably my top favorite.

Also, I was thinking, even though it isn't exectly Pokémon... Will you be adding A.T.S? It would still be nice for the public to listen to anyway. ;) Though, I would bet that's one of the upcoming songs? XD

Keep up with the excellent work, Kris!

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I really like listening to Soundtrack Music and ever since I got Twilight Princess and stumbled upon ZREO's site, I've been listening to their songs ever since. And now that I hear the Pokemon Music is being orchestrated too, I'm really happy, since some of the melodies are just as addicting as the 'Original Zelda theme'. I already know what I'll be doing this weekend, listen to all the songs that are listed in the first post. :D Keep it up~

I've only heard one song so far, and it already sounds like a whole orchestra is performing~

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Happy Birthday, Atreus![/late]

Awesome, seems the project is coming along! :D Wonderful work Kris! Looking forward to both the songs and the surprise. :)

Also, I'd like to comment... I absolutely love Water Club. Very smooth and excellently done, it's one of my favorites to listen to seeing as I loved playing that game back in the day. :D

Next would have to mention Goldenrod, I always liked the beat of that town. Well done and the flow of it is just... great. Also, I'm still addicted to RSE surfing, probably my top favorite.

Also, I was thinking, even though it isn't exectly Pokémon... Will you be adding A.T.S? It would still be nice for the public to listen to anyway. :) Though, I would bet that's one of the upcoming songs? XD

Keep up with the excellent work, Kris!

Thanks for your comment, I probably will make another thread for my non-Pokemon music soon :D.

I really like listening to Soundtrack Music and ever since I got Twilight Princess and stumbled upon ZREO's site, I've been listening to their songs ever since. And now that I hear the Pokemon Music is being orchestrated too, I'm really happy, since some of the melodies are just as addicting as the 'Original Zelda theme'. I already know what I'll be doing this weekend, listen to all the songs that are listed in the first post. :D Keep it up~

I've only heard one song so far, and it already sounds like a whole orchestra is performing~

Hehehe, and soon, I will be getting some of the professional samples ZREO Uses :D, so expect even better :D

Also, a new site is emerging very soon.

In the meantime, anyone who is interested in supporting POA in any way, one thing I am looking forward to are seeing people joining the new IRC that's finally finished being worked on.

Here you can discuss my music directly with me if you'd like.

The 2 IRC servers you can find it on are lava.systemnet.info, and irc.zreomusic.com currently. Both servers channels are #poa.

(Note to Mods, I have asked about it, and I have been told that it is okay to post it like this)

Mooshykris

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Uhm, sorry it took a while to reply, but it seems something's wring with the option 'listen' at your site? Is it like that or is it only on my pc? ^^"

I'm listening to Ecruteak City now. Somehow I get the feeling of Ordon Village. ._. I should start playing the Pokemon games again...

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Uhm, sorry it took a while to reply, but it seems something's wring with the option 'listen' at your site? Is it like that or is it only on my pc? ^^"

I'm listening to Ecruteak City now. Somehow I get the feeling of Ordon Village. ._. I should start playing the Pokemon games again...

Because the entire site is being revamped. :p

Sorry about the wait, I'm just doing a lot of stuff POA and non-POA.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • So that is the cause. =D
    It's alright. ^_^ Don't rush things. =3 Today I listened to a lot of songs on youtube anyways. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back