• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon origin

How do you like my comic?

• Total voters

Persona

Banned
    Years
    kool thanx jedite ^^

Name:Ryan
    Pokemon:charizard,moltres,typlosion,feraligatr,rayquaza,dragonite.
    Sprite:
    Pokemon origin

Description:Ryan is a hard working trainer and luvs his pokemon very much, he sometimes screws up but he always trys 2 fix his problems....he can be arrogant sumtimes but usually a helpful and confident person. his dream is 2 make it 2 the hall of fame and be the best trainer in the whole world.

Last edited:

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    kool thanx jedite ^^

Name:Ryan
    Pokemon:charizard,moltres,typlosion,feraligatr,rayquaza,dragonite.
    Sprite:
    Pokemon origin

Description:Ryan is a hard working trainer and luvs his pokemon very much, he sometimes screws up but he always trys 2 fix his problems....he can be arrogant sumtimes but usually a helpful and confident person. his dream is 2 make it 2 the hall of fame and be the best trainer in the whole world.
    wow that trainer sprite is awsome but your going to need overworlds.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Over worlds are like the like the small people well like this, when your playing a pokemon game for game boy your character is in the form of an overworld like how they are smal minture etc.

Edit: since these are the fastest one I could get oo here is an example of an overworld:
    Pokemon origin

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    what do u mean by overworlds? btw ur comic is really good
    these:
    Pokemon origin

if you manage to get any i would like you to be in my comic since i think that ninja guy from naruto is cool :P

btw which comic? I have two? >>;

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    o....aw so i can't use my sprite on top? :(

EDIT:both ^^ but srry i can't make minature ones, i only have this 1
    you could if it wasnt a comic that required overworlds which this one does.
    and you can get overworlds, you just have to find someone who can make them for you :P

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    o....aw so i can't use my sprite on top? :(

EDIT:both ^^ but srry i can't make minature ones, i only have this 1

You could ask someone to make them there are losts of threads in the pixel art section where people might make overworls for you thats how I got the ones on mine:
    Pokemon origin

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    You could ask someone to make them there are losts of threads in the pixel art section where people might make overworls for you thats how I got the ones on mine:
    Pokemon origin
    yeah but hes going to need a totally new overworld done, yours was just a recolor of lance wasnt it?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    well i looked in pixel art and the ones that make minature ones r old and i think that person who made the thread might not look at them nemore O.o

EDIT: am i in 2 jedite?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    well i looked in pixel art and the ones that make minature ones r old and i think that person who made the thread might not look at them nemore O.o
    i'll try making you some. but i warn you i have very little experience with making any type of sprites so they may turn out horrible XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    i'll try making you some. but i warn you i have very little experience with making any type of sprites so they may turn out horrible XD

xd its okay but will u post it here or sumwhere else?

Back