• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    After a while, Scar looked up. Hiroko was nearby Holland and Zero. He got up and went to them, not saying a word. He looked at the snakes at the ground and then to Holland, who was telling something. It sounded like she was far far away. Then he realized that he was in thoughts of his clan. Now he could understand loud and clearly what she was talking about. He realized that the snakes where dead, or looked like they are dead. He couldn?t believe that the snakes where dead. Dead... i mean.... dead... he thought a bit confused. His tail started to embrace a nearby tree and he started to clean his fur. He had to distract from this dead pokemon. Don?t think about it...

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ well i guess im back for the moment, like i told nigma my internet went a little screwy, but im trying to post as much as i can. hey that was a really good point out mel. i started laughing my self.

Icc Yuri walked in a couple of circles looking for wood he had a good amount of it. he had his nidoran male hold some.
    "Ok, i think its time we head back." he said to the small pokemon walking back the way he came. as he came out of the clearing of the woods he saw Hiroko and her pokemon near Zero, who seemed to be awake. he hurridly walked back to them with a feeling of releif that Zero was alright.
    "hey good news, i have plenty of firewood, to keep us warm for the rest of the night.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: 'Tis okay, just try and post as much as you can. You can't help it if your Internet's screwy. ^-^

Hiroko
    --------------

"Well at least something's gone right," Hiroko said as Yuri came back with firewood, "Let's get a fire going and then sort things out. Like where to go next." She began arranging the wood that Yuri had brought into what looked to be a small pile. She looked up at the two boys.

"I'm not just putting it into a random pile by the way, this is the way you are supposed to do it according to science in order to get the best possibility of actually starting a fire," she wanted to look like her smart self again, and since she was Hiroko and no one else, she always assumed that no one else would know what she was doing.

Holland scratched a bit at her ear with her back foot, and then looked at Yuri's Nidoran. {Brother, is that you?} she said happily, for Yuri's Nidoran was in fact her brother, thus why they were so close when they were caught, {I didn't know you were caught by a human too! This changes things a bit....}

OOC: Eh, hope you don't mind, I decided to give Yuri and Hiroko's Nidoran some sort of relationship. Figured it would be a nice change to the typical "couple" that Nidoran pairs usually are.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ yeah thats fine. i think it brings hiroko and yuri closer together too.

Razi turned and looked at holland. "sis is that you, oh my god it is you." he says to holland running over to her. "i can't beleive you've been so close all along. " he says staring her in the eyes with a huge smile on his face. He was overtaken with joy.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Scar started to prepare a camp for the night. He searched for some wood and leafs and built some things that looked like beds. Then he got to Hiroko. Silent he pushed tight his head to her legs, that she could notice that he wanted something. He went to a place, hidden and surrounded by some trees where he had built a tiny camp.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Yuri looked aat Hiroko. "umm, Hiroko i knew that." He told her in a soft foice. things were just starting to get back in shape the last thing he wanted to do was get her mad.

Razi stood next to his sister, "say you wan't to tell me how you've been? Were you with us when the snakes attacked in the cave?" he had so many questions, but didn't know how to formulate them.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Kept meaning to post in this yesterday, but time was limited and I had two other fast-moving RPs to post in. -_-;; Anyway!

Hiroko
    ----------------

"Oh," Hiroko said to Yuri, raising an eyebrow. Apparently he knew a thing or two as well. She shrugged and looked back down at Scar, who was trying to show her something. "Come on," she said to Yuri, "I think Scar wants to show something he's done."

She got up and walked over to where Scar had bounded off to and was surprised to find a crudely-built shelter for them. Hiroko looked down at her new pokemon and smiled, "Ah, it looks like we all know what we're doing, doesn't it?" She was too tired and worn out from the events of the day to keep up her tough look, so she just figured for one night she could let her guard down a bit.

"I'm sorry if I snapped at any of you... I'm not used to accepting help from others, nor do I like it. Also... friends are just something I've never... uh, had. I don't really know how to act," she said in a softer tone, staring at an older tree. Why was she saying this? Was she really THAT worn out?

"Let's get some sleep already. However, I think we should take turns being a lookout. I'll go first," Hiroko said, her voice returning to its normal, more serious state.

Holland looked at her brother with a wide grin, {Ah yep! I've been here all along. Oh... about the snakes, yes, I was there when the snakes attacked in the cave. I fought one. He wasn't that tough though, and I think I actually hurt his feelings more than his body.} She thought for a moment about the chubby Paralisk, how he must have been the one to help her in her battle with Shadow. {I also fought this Charmander, and helped Hiroko catch Scar. I've grown quite a bit!} she said proudly, sitting up a little straighter.

Years
    OOC: Im back, brothas and sistas. i got so caught up in the real world i forgot this thing. bah forget the world im glad to back.

steven walked into the light of the camp fire. "I can be lookout first, i dont get much sleep, you guys need to rest" {you need sleep to} shadow said as he steped in to the light. the faint glimmer of blood could be seen dripping from stevens right arm, that is if they hadnt been so suprised to see him. "sorry ive been gone all day i had to explore a little, i found a creek of fresh water a quarter of a mile to the south of the cave" he was waiting for there reaction.

Last edited:

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: well, i have found the time to post too. Would be fine if pokehunter and zero and azu come back...

Scar looked at the scene. Everything looked fine, even Holland seemed to be happy to have found her brother. He went to them and looked at her brother. [Hello there, i am Scar. Yup, Holland helped Hiroko to catch me. She is quit strong!] he said grinning. [Well, it´s nice to meet you! If you all could come to the place i have prepared? We can eat, talk and sleep there and i think we should go to our trainers.] he said with a soft smile. He turned and went to Hiroko who was talking that she never had friends. Scar walked to her and prepared the food he had found in the woods. He gave Hiroko a banana, then he took one too and sat down and lean with his back on Hiroko. His warm tail entwined her belly and he begun to rattle. Scar didn´t want to have any more battle today or angry Hirokos. This day was hard enough, so he said to Hiroko [Hey eat up! I have prepared the fruits for you all!] Then he looked at his fruit. A banana. A banana? In this woods? Where did i get this? Scar was wondering. But then he eat it and smiled.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Yuri looked around and saw the camp, "hey it works for me.' he said delighted to be able to sleep, 'um i can take third watch if you want i only sleep like an hour or two." he suggested looking at everyone.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Okay! I'm back. ^^ And welcome back stuntgrunt.

Hiroko
    --------------

So Steven just thought he could show up and take over as if it didn't matter to Hiroko? That was a laugh. She frowned at the boy, "Excuse me, but I'd rather if I--!" Hiroko began, but was cut off by Holland's voice.

{Come on Hiroko... does it really mean that much to you? You look tired, you know?} the little Nidoran said softly, wanting her trainer to get some rest. She had been through a big day, and whether she admitted it or not, she was worn out and tired. It made sense that Steven should be first watch considering he hadn't been through as much.

"Fine!" Hiroko snapped, outnumbered by them all, and too tired to argue anymore. She accepted the banana that Scar gave her, and took a second to calm down before eating it. The Raichu was cute, and Hiroko found herself getting sleepy as she pat him on the head a little. Holland had curled up by her brother, but kept opening one eye to look around. She could swear that she heard something far off, but it was a small noise, nothing big.

--------------------------------

Not too far from the spot the small group was sleeping at, stirred a creature that would one day be fearsome. It wasn't now, because it was only a child; but it was a part of a proud and dangerous race of pokemon, and it was only a matter of time before it became one. It had the appearance of something of an ancient dinosaur, an oceanic one. It was enjoying a large lake in the night, and was watching the moonlight dance on the surface of the water.

{Wheee!} the little Plesiocean said brightly, splashing the water a bit. She really liked playing out on the lake at night, and because her kind were so feared, no one really bothered her. She was quite bored with her life though. She really had no friends, and most considered her a bit odd, so she usually played by herself. Oh well, what could be done about that?

OOC: I made a new pokemon! Maybe I'll draw a picture of the Paralisk and Plesiocean sometime. The Plesiocean looks a bit like ---> This. It's made after the Plesiosaur of course. ^-^

deoxys holder

deoxys
    Years
    hey this looks kinda fun I think i'll join
    Name:Shadow.
    Region:Hoenn.
    Starter Pokemon:Torchic.
    Personality:Serious,he dosen't play around and is a strong trainer he's not very social and has no freinds and is a loner,rarely nice to anyone and is also rarely positive pretty much very unhappy.
    Background/History:His life was full of losses hardships,he was treated very awful and just about everything bad happend because of tems Aqua & Magma,he diden't care as log as he had his parents but these teams took thier lives at the age of 10 and now he wants revenge on them.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: hey thats cool Mel.

Yuri was out before he hit the pillow. the last thing he saw was Razi and Holland laying next to each other. "night sis." Razi said to holland, he was tired himself. he drifted off to sleep as he waited for his sister to reply.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Um... well I suppose you can join deoxys holder. We definitely need more people, so yeah. I guess you can just show up or something. You decide how you want to enter into the RP. Oh! Wait... can you change your name? It's not like it's bad or something, but stuntgrunt's character has a Charmander named Shadow, and I think it might get kinda confusing if there are two things with the name Shadow. ^-^;;

It will be nice to have another serious person in the group; I wonder how Hiroko will react...? ^^

Hiroko
    ------------------

'I can't sleep! I keep hearing things! It almost sounds like giggling...,' Hiroko thought to herself, her eyes closed but not asleep yet. The nighttime hours always seemed to produce strange noises, and Hiroko was never fond of them. Not to mention, she didn't trust Steven as the lookout. She actually wouldn't have trusted anyone as the lookout; it was just the way she was. Everytime she trusted anyone to be in charge of something, they would let her down, and so she didn't really trust anyone anymore.

Holland was fast asleep, and wasn't opening her eye anymore to look around with. She had dismissed the sounds she had heard as something far off and of little importance.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: WHEEEE!!! You made a new pokemon! I wanna see it! gaaahhh! ^^

Scar heard the sounds of the night, the slow breathing of the trainers and the pokemon who slept and the warmth of Hiroko who he was leaning at. He didn´t know if Hiroko was asleep but he thought that she would cause of the hard day before. Steven did the nightwatch so he felt secure, but it was a strange feeling. One or two days before he was alone, hunted by some crazy pokemon and their trainers, then he met this group. Zero, Yuri , Steven and his first trainer Hiroko. Since she had captured him, he felt like being at home. He hadn´t speak much to Rury and Holland yet, and her brother which suddenly appeared he didn´t know what to say. Hiroko self was strong girl and a good trainer, but something didn´t Scar understand. Was it the fact that she did want to do everything by herself. Or was it the feeling that she says she needs no help but was happy to get help? Then Scar grinned. Is Hiroko knowing my real strength? I haven´t shown it yet. He was one of the Pokemon which seeked tension in battle and he was searching the perfect fight. There is another thing I am not sure about. What was this Paralisk? I don´t like snakes, but this one which was near by Holland didn´t seem to be an enemy. Scar stood silently up, to not weak up Hiroko if she was asleep. He sneaked out of the little camp and tried to evade the look of Steven .

Since Hiroko got this powers by the artefacts Zero gave her she is able to understand me clearly, I am sure. Tomorrow I will test it. I have to do some training to try that, and such a fight with Holland can´t happen again. Either I do a nightwatch too after the training. He went away from the camp and hided behind some rocks. He concentrated on his voice and tried to imagine how he could communicate with his trainer. The force which she got could be usefully. But how? He trained hard until he reached a feeling he never feeled this way. Was it that what he wanted? To explore this feeling he dug deeper in his mind and soul. Sweat dropped from his face and his body, and his tail whipped some trees and stones nearby. He was excited and nervous, and he searched in his soul that deep that his nose was bleeding. He realized and stopped. That is what I searched! He thought while he was holding his hurting nose. The red blood wasn´t much but it was warm and was a sign of danger. He shouldn´t try too hard. Perhaps it´s dangerous to communicate this way, but he had to know.

Then he stopped with that and trained his fighting speed. With the agility he used he was that fast that it was hard to follow his moving. But he got very quick tired. The training with the communication was too hard. After a while he turned back to the camp. His nose hadn´t stopped bleeding but he hoped that nobody was awake to see that. Carefully he looked into the Camp and then in Hiroko´s direction. Was she asleep? Then he heard splashing water. Of course Scar got very interested, that´s how he was. He sneaked back from the camp in the direction he had heard the sounds. He got a a lake or something like that, but he couldn´t see much. He had to come out of the bushes but he just fell down and rolled a small hill down. As he was down his head hurted bad, even his nose which hasn´t stoped bleeding. [Ouch! ohwi... that hurts...] he said, rubbing his head. As he looked up, he saw a dinosaur like pokemon. Had it seen the Raichu?

Last edited:

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Yuri after maybe an hour of rest woke up. new and refreshed, he walked over to where steven was. "i'll releive u for know." he said to steven. he knew hiroko wanted to be second but he was up and why not let her sleep. she looked kind of unpeaceful. could it be that she was with a group of boys, or was she afraid of the dark. he could only wonder.

Years
    OOC: yah hi nice to see you light azumarill.p.s this is gana be my longest post on the rp.
    p.s.2: i made a new fish pokemon

Steven saw a flash of yellow in the corner of his eye. what was scar up to now, he thought. He looked down at his arm, the blood was still dripping from his wound. He recalled the day, after they had left the cave it was easy to sneak off. He wandered around for awile untill he found a lake of fresh water that connected to a river. He reached his water skin into the water. Suddenly
    he felt a sharp pain on his arm " ah" he screamed as he pulled up his arm, a large fish pokemon was lached on it. It was redish purple with a silver belly, its mouth was as big as his head with millions of sharp teeth. Steven fell back with pain, the fish wouldnt let go, he smashed at it with a rock. The fish was relentless, steven tried to get up and in the process his belt fell off,now the fish was thrashing. steven felt his muscle tearing and heard his bone cracking. He sreamed in agony "AHHHHHHHH" he reached for his pokeballs but couldnt, it was now up to him to kill the fish. 10ft away he saw a large sharp rock on the ground. Fighting back the tears he stood up, he stumbled but leaped, the fish was instantly impaled through its body. Steven turned over the tears were now flowing from his eyes, in all his 21 years of life he had never experienced that much pain. He found his pokeballs and pulled out shadow. "shadow i need you to carterize the wound" {you want me to burn your arm?} " Yes or it'll get infected" shadow created a small flame in his mouth he started to burn stevens arm on the wound. By the time he finished it started to get dark. They came back to camp to find the fire. Now he was starting to regret not setting the wound by the lake. After an hour or so Yuri came and told him to rest. He would have stayed but he didn't have the strength. He opened his backpack and pulled out a small sleeping bag. He unrolled it and found a nice spot in between two trees. He knew it was dangerous not to tell the others that he was injured, but he had no strength. he blacked out the second he layed down.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back