• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon outcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • oooo i wanna play!!!^^

Name: saphira moonstream
    Character theme: (If any)
    Appearance: has dirty blonde hair, a light blue tank, and blue jeans. sapphire eyes, and a silver horh on her forehead, hidden by her hair. you might be able to catch a glimps of it.
    Personality/history: after being shocked by a silver bolt of lightning, (which hasnt happened yet) saphira began to develope strange powers. she is very hyper, very friendly, and often acts before thinking. she not blonde, but she is a little ditsy and carefree.
    Special ability: to change into a dragonair, (cant control when) and has a bit of control over the weather.

okay i`m gonna start now. hope ya dont mind.^^'

ic: Saphira watched as the two boys did strange things, and then gasped as one turned into a riachu. She stood up quickly and ran over to them. The riachu boy ran into a pole.

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed, running torwards them and trying to hold back a laugh, "Are you okay?!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I foresaw the attack coming in time to duck out of the way, before getting out a camera. "Free of charge." I said, snapping a picture with a smile, and tossing the polaroid at her so she could see herself, before trying to run off...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • When my vision finally cleared from having a bucket dropped on my head, I noticed a camera laying on the ground beside me. I found a picture of a girl with long red hair. She was well built, thin, along with other things. I didnt realize who it was until I saw the raichu tail. I let out another scream.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: a girl?! oh-ho this is gonna be funny!^^

ic: Saphira laughed at the boys reaction to the picture. She didnt know what it was, but the way her screamed was halarious! Saphira stopped laughing, breathing hard. She was bored again.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Melp you?" Saphira said ditsily, tilting her head. "Oh! Help you! Why whats wrong?"

ooc: lol, saphiras first stupid moment...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Eh, what?" She said, blinking a few times. "Oh! Your stuck!" Saphira ran over to the girl, and pulled at the vines, hoping they would come loose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back