• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

Years
lol
thats because i always thought that pokemon centers should be more inviting xD

wow.............talk about a lack of posts xD

I like the brown, but it feels like EVERYTHING is brown. the floors brown, tables, walls, counter, and stairway. I like the idea of changing it. I feel like you should add some other colors in there though.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Okay well i've been talking to a scripter about a menu, it will be something like this
menu.jpg

I think you see my point xD

right now i'm just getting the icons together, please post your comments!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Okay well i've been talking to a scripter about a menu, it will be something like this
menu.jpg

I think you see my point xD

right now i'm just getting the icons together, please post your comments!
So that's what you were talking about! Can't wait to see it when it's finished!

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
A game to keep an eye on, definitely. I wish you good luck, and hope you work hard on your game, make sure to fix any bugs you find, can't have those in any good game...

Likewise

Bye.
Years
lol sure if you want!
i have someone else making some too but...............You can make some too and I'll choose wich ones I'll use.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
69 by 62 pixels

UPDDATE!
picture.php

the heroine
OKay the here is why it looks different then the other heroines from the original games:
images
images
images

what girls actually look like that?

open for suggestions!

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
69 by 62 pixels

UPDDATE!
picture.php

the heroine
OKay the here is why it looks different then the other heroines from the original games:
images
images
images

what girls actually look like that?

open for suggestions!
Pokemon girls...that's who.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Get rid of the headphones, and give her a green beenie or however you spell it. Then It'll look more like a female.

Back