• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon Overworld (HGSS Style)

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Most of us know that when playing Pokémon HGSS, our first pokémon follows us in the overworld, so am working on to make all generations! :D

Example, Dreepy's line (GEN VIII):
unknown.png

My project focuses on (re) making some pokémons that, IMO, aren't well done, due to style, perspective / angle or that deserve to be polished.
The project is only included pokémon from Generation 5 onwards (because the HGSS already provides Gen I-IV pokémon).
Below, the list of which are still to be (re) done as well as an image of all the fronts of each one:

List of OW that need to be (re)make (forms included; last update 2 jun/2022):
Spoiler:

I will update the list every time I complete an OW. Feel free to send me a DM or contact me via Discord (Wolf#1235) to help me complete our sprite overworld Pokedex! :D

Gen IV (PLA):
Spoiler:

Gen V (Larvesta made by princess-phoenix):
Spoiler:

Gen VI:
Spoiler:

Gen VII:
Spoiler:

Gen VIII:
Spoiler:

Gen IX:
Spoiler:

Thanks for reading &
Cya!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 29, 2021
Awesome work ! You really nailed the right balance, I hope you'll be able to do every Pokemon this way !

SuperSonicChao

♃ ♄ ♀ ☿ ♇
Years
Mentioned this on Discord, but really love it. You have the size and the look of the sprite on point-along with the palletes! They look nintendo quality!

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
I mean, if you're not impressed with the quality of these sprites, the quantity of them is definitely something else.

Not only do you make so many of them, you make them all look amazing!

Back