• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Ozair

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Name: Pokemon Ozair
    Hack of: Emerald
    Author: Me
    Language: English

Features

• New Region to explore.
    • New events
    • New Pallets
    • New Rivals
    • Some custom Tiles
    • New trainers
    • Pokemon from Jhoto, Kanto, and Hoen!
    • New Leaders
    • More maps
    • Mazes
    • New evolutions
    • Much..Much... More coming up.
    Screens
    Pokemon Ozair
    Pokemon Ozair
    Pokemon Ozair

Pokemon Ozair
    Pokemon Ozair
    Pokemon Ozair

Storyline
    You begin your journey in a ordinary town. Your dream is to become a Pokemon Master. In addition, your rival from the next town also wants to become a Pokemon Master. Team (Not named yet) are trying to find the legendary pokemon suicune, and abuse its powers. On your journey you do your best to stop them.
    (Storyline needs a lot of work. Help Wanted)
    Credit
    WAH- for pokemon sprites, tutorials, some tiles, and mini sprites.
    PokeCommunity- for tutorials, sprites, tiles, support, and more.
    Banjora Maxvile and reck- for recks rom base
    XXrichie- a few pallets, and tiles.
    Xiros- trees

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ... I disagree about "nice" tiles. That house with the red roof DOES NOT fit the others. May be an idea to see what tiles do and don't fit, and change them accordingly.

Years
  • Maybe in this game (i'd love to see it..just once) the team was actually the good guys? Maybe theres two teams, and one is secretly controled by the gov't..or establishment of some sort, and the other Team, who is publicly denounced, is actually trying to stop the bad team using the friendship (or..partnership...whatever) of the legendaries.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Pokemon Ozair

That screenshot bugs me... It looks so similar to the one that Kike-Scott has for CrystalShards. :/

Anyway, I think you should change the red houses tile. It doesn't fit in with the other colour scheme. Other than that it looks good. Keep on going. (:

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    This seems like a Johto remake, although you didn't mention it.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    This seems like a Johto remake, although you didn't mention it.

How does it seem to be a Johto Remake? Looks not much like one to me (other than the Cyndaquil, and the lab I inserted into a ROM Base he used!)

You're right about storyline needing work, by the way. I wish I could help, but I'm awful at storylines. You could explain how they could abuse Suicune, why they want it's power specifically, and also perhaps a better story that is more detailed, as yours isn't a story, more of a brief description.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    The maps look alot like johto ones, Maybe dragonface got inspiration from them?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    The maps look alot like johto ones, Maybe dragonface got inspiration from them?

Actually, the Elm OW as well... Something seems wrong with that, it doesn't fit. Flandre has a point about the Crystal Shards - The Elm sprite could be from it as well (not sure, as I haven't played it yet).

Years
  • Yeah... That route screenshot looked like an edit of the route to the left of New Bark Town, to me. I'm not accusing you of anything, dragonface, but I'm just saying, it's not generally allowed to use someone else's hack as a base, even if you do change the storyline, maps and tiles. That Oak intro sprite looks strangely close the one in Crystal Shards, if I'm not mistaken (which I very much doubt I am). And that Elm sprite.. Well, it's definately from Crystal Shards. I don't really know what else to say, here :/ I believe you used Crystal Shards as a base. That's my opinion, not saying it's fact.. But it's likely it's true, yeah?

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Ok.. for those who think that i used crystal shards as a rom base.. you are mistaken. i will admit that i took the intro and the lab from that game. It is temporary and i will change all of those. i just needed an intro that was not birch for now.
    -thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    All I can say is...
    some cool tiles.

EDIT: OH, wait right there. There's even more that's obviously edited from Crystal Shards.

Pokemon Ozair
    Pokemon Ozair

New Bark
    Pokemon Ozair
    Pokemon Ozair

Route 29
    Pokemon Ozair

Cherrygrove(even the house tiles and the Fat Guy OW are still there!)

Owned. kthnxbai.

P.S. I'm not trying to be an a$s about this, but at least make a legitimate hack, dude.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Yeah, I agree with others that seems to be Crystal Shards. If you change this stuff and make your own hack. I'll help you with the storyline.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    All I can say is...
    some cool tiles.

EDIT: OH, wait right there. There's even more that's obviously edited from Crystal Shards.

Pokemon Ozair
    Pokemon Ozair

New Bark
    Pokemon Ozair
    Pokemon Ozair

Route 29
    Pokemon Ozair

Cherrygrove(even the house tiles and the Fat Guy OW are still there!)

Owned. kthnxbai.

P.S. I'm not trying to be an a$s about this, but at least make a legitimate hack, dude.

Yeah, I agree with others that seems to be Crystal Shards. If you change this stuff and make your own hack. I'll help you with the storyline.
    My point exactly.
    This seems strangely close To Crystal Shards. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back