• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Paper Mario Redux

After which chapter should I add my own?

• Chapter 2: Mystery of the Dry Dry Ruins (TootanKoopa)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Chapter 3: The "Invincible" Tubba Blubba

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Chapter 4: Trials in the Toy Box (Shy Guys)

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Chapter 5: Hot Hot Times on Lavalava Island (Lava Pirhanna)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chapter 6: Dark Days in Flower Fields (Huff n Puff)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chapter 7: A Star Spirit on Ice (Crystal King)

Votes: 33 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    Guys, he's obviously not here, so why post? Look at his profile until he shows some signs of life, and ask if he's back. There's no point in posting here if he's gone(Yes, I know I'm guilty of it while posting this...).

see finally someone agrees with me!
    and i'm still guilty of posting this.

firekoopa

Combat the Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Well, I don't see this everyday but from what I see it looks fantastic.
    I looking forward on your work :)
    Good luck

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    You worked hard on this i can tell, looks fun, i honetsly am not a big fan on non pokemon games though. I love the creatvity you put into it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    how i download this in a zip file

Well Princess Peach is kidnapped in this game so that's a problem there. Daisy on the other hand would work but I felt that Luigi needed a bigger "role".

Yea, In fact I have ripped most of the sprites that I'll need from MLSS. Now all I need are just some sprites which can't be ripped.

Where can i download this in a zip file :( :( plz i want to play the latest version plz Help!!!

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • Closing Message

Wow, its really been quite a while since I last posted on here, bottom line is this:

This hack is currently in-active, there are no scheduled plans for reviving this as of yet...

I will see about reviving this, don't expect a release anytime soon though.

There is too much stuff going on in my life to have enough spare time to work on this. Maybe someday we will see this project up and running again.

I'll try to work on this more often and be more "active", but school is taking up a HUGE chunk of my life...

Well anyways, you might as well let this thread die from here, just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back