• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Paraphernalia!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Just wondering, from where exactly do Pokemon get the extra pieces of equipment/accessories, for e.g. Alakazam's spoons, Hypno's pendulum, Makuhita's gloves, Elekid's shoes, Timburr's 2 by 4, Tyrogue's shorts & shoes, Machoke's belt (& undies :P) etc.?

Pika Pika :chu:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • They get it in the baby shower.

Seriously, I think they just born with those, or they are drawn to these accessories and they end up just taking them.

I imagine the Farfetch'D laying eggs in leaks' fields.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • There was a thing with Machoke/Machamp a year or so ago. I can't remember the exact translation, but the official Japanese site said something along the lines of "Pokémon don't wear clothes. What looks like a belt and speedo are actually flesh!"

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
    Years
  • Just wondering, from where exactly do Pokemon get the extra pieces of equipment/accessories, for e.g. Alakazam's spoons, Hypno's pendulum, Makuhita's gloves, Elekid's shoes, Timburr's 2 by 4, Tyrogue's shorts & shoes, Machoke's belt (& undies :P) etc.?

......Elekid has shoes?....
    How come I was never aware of this conspiracy? O_o

But really, some of these I always thought were just a different color part of their bodies, Makuhita and Tyrogue in particular.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I also feel these are part of the Pokemon's body, since we have seen Pokemon having them since birth without changes at all.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • So what happens if say an Alakazam loses its spoons, or a Hypno loses its pendulum, will they still be able to do Psychic moves, coz most of their moves seem to depend on those items?

クリスタル

The Pokemon Observer
    Years
  • I hope machoke changes his undies {XD}

According to the Machoke fanclub page in Pokemon Daisuki Club some year back than, Machoke looked like it is wearing a pant simply because that is its skin color, in fact it is "not wearing anything".
    Yeah..... he is not wearing anything...... :3c~_~

Back