• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Partner

Kisspower12

Stupid Hero
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    If you were in the pokemon world and could pick one pokemon to be your partner that would stick with you forever what would that pokemon be?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Haha, every time I see questions like this I always go for the same answer! XD

Anyway, my partner Pokémon would obviously be an Eevee, but I wouldn't mind others like Riolu, Charmander, Poochyena, Cubone, etc. I love a lot of Pokémon, but Eevee would be my first choice. :P

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • My favourite Pokemon changes every other week or so, so it's hard to choose one Pokemon to stick with throughout an entire adventure.

At the moment, however, I would have to choose Spoink. <3

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
    Years
  • Mine would be a Rayquaza and it's name would be Shenron. He would fly me all over the place. If legendaries no count a shiny Charizard named Omega, reason: same as above.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    My partner would have to be joltik. It's a very strong pokemon and I wouldn't need to keep it in a poke ball.

shadexpwn

Shadexpwn
    Years
  • My permanent partner Pokemon would be Pikachu because I would get to replay the whole series from start to finish. There is only one Pikachu in this world and I might end up being able to reverse the whole sequence. The good old days were my favorite.

Years
  • For me it would have to be a Growlithe.
    I love it and it ever wanted to evolve (Yes I would let it decide) it would be a beast!

Years
  • If I were to have one Pokemon partner, it would probably have to be Eevee. Then, given the direction I move forward in as a trainer and knowing whatever Eevee preferred, I would be able to evolve it accordingly in the future.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    Eevee. ;__; ITS SO CUTE HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT??

Or maybe Arcanine. I've always been fond of large dogs..ehehehe.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I would choose an Espeon. It has always been my favourite Pokémon since it exists, and that's not going to change. She first would be a cute little Eevee who, with beautiful moment shared together and lot of love, would evolve in a graceful and powerful Espeon.

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
    Years
  • Pichu its so awesome how can you not like it unlike its other evolutions Pichu is Smexy like myself

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My partner would be Gallade because it would be a good bodyguard with its (limited) psychic abilities and excellent combat skills.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Weavile. Speed and Stealth, Strength and Honour-bound, perfect companion to have.

Back