• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Can walk on the part of the tables that had the food on them
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Can walk through the bottom of this building

Also when you beat Hyun and he's ready to move to have 2 pokemon you end up having to battle him twice.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    2/14/2023 | Alpha 5.1| Valentines Update

- Affinity System for Most classmates added, as well as overall improvements to it such as charm earned from advancing in friendship rank.
    - New City District with many new buildings and things to discover added. New City District Access becomes available after graduating D-Rank.
    - Team Magma, Rocket and Aqua bases implemented. Added options to Defeat or take over the evil teams! (Still being developed.)
    - Experimental Role system (Only Knight available)
    - Revamped Pause Menu to show party status.
    - More Quests, Trainers and Items to find in C rank floor fields.
    - Added Speed Up button. Active by pressing F7.
    - Availability to enter floor fields at night.
    - Revamp to most Academy campus building exteriors.
    - Improved Floor field Enter and Exit transitions.
    - Increased prices of EXP Candy.
    - Allowed Saving everywhere temporarily.
    - Removed work system as it was bugged
    - Major game breaking Bug fixes
    - Strength Fixes

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    Permission to download not granted. Also Idk if you are aware but there is a bug for one of the Cafeteria menu, the Boiled whatever thing on Tuesday. The NPC will say the food is coming right up but nothing will happen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    After leaving the rainforest field it was still raining and it didn't quit until I got to my dorm.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    Hey! Really enjoying the game. I tried searching the thread but couldn't find an answer (on mobile atm) but I'm having a problem.
    I'm stuck in class D. I tried the exam with a 50% chance and the teacher told me I had 7 days before I could retake it. Well now he says I have 14 and the number keeps going up.

What do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Two Cassandra's on the second floor of the library on saturday

Game crashes when I try and battle Aran

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Is eating the pasta supposed to count towards time passing because it changed from dusk to night after I ate some

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Going to class C and then doing a floor field passes time straight to nighttime when it was class D it was only dusk

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Is eating the pasta supposed to count towards time passing because it changed from dusk to night after I ate some
    Yes, eating Pokepasta passes time slightly.

Going to class C and then doing a floor field passes time straight to nighttime when it was class D it was only dusk
    Fixed, along with the other bugs you found, thanks again for finding and reporting them

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    2/16/2023 | Alpha 5.2| Update

- Allowed Sleeping at night regardless of energy
    - Poke pasta limited to 2 uses a day, using more will waste it
    - More bug fixes

Simple but efficient changes for balancing purposes

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    I was able to just walk up here from the back instead of using the stairs

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Mysterious shadow

I assume this person is supposed to say something

It seems not only do I skip straight to nighttime when doing class then floor field in class C but even after eating pasta it says I don't have enough energy when I try and do something

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    trying to battle Akiza in the cafeteria on monday crashed the game but this only happened once I even made sure to check other monday's

Also Born talks as if Lygn was my mentor but it's Aurora and the trade evolution guru won't evolve my sycther even though I have plenty of metal coat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    in Icy Glaciers everywhere but the pathways are blocked off by invisible walls

Also in front of me this upper part of this platform is blocked off by invisible walls

Back