• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Days
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    Is there any way to make a half a second buffer between the ending of a sentence and the start of a choice box? I've just started the game and I accidentally picked an option without even seeing it at least like 10 times already.

Days
    • Seen Sep 13, 2023
    I've been looking everywhere for the lopunnite and I can't find it anywhere in the woodland river, I've gotten to S-rank as well. Also the discord invite doesn't work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    why is the game show 3 badges im at Pokémon academy i cant do anything i dont even have a pokemon yet

Days
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    Hello can anyone tell me how to get a greninja?
    How to get master ball too I need more then 2

Ran into a similar issue. What I did was export a team with only one member in the S-Rank Manor, opened up the .json of the team, and then changed the Pokemon to Greninja, so that when I'd import it back, it'd be back as a Greninja.
    Technically you can modify a lot of stuff about the Pokemon, like it's moves, shiny status, or held items, so you could just give it a Masterball if you really need it, though personally I'd say grabbing a good Fake Swiper is probably the more fun alternative to that.

Days
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    No way sooner?
    I have to get S-class?
    If you're really desperate to get it before the A Class exam, you have to mess with the save files directly. The .rxdata files are a tad more intimidating to read (because unlike a .json, they're not really made to be actually read by people IIRC), but editing the species and item in there should work too. You can find your save file in %appdata% in the folder for Pokemon Pathways. I'd make a copy of the save file first though.

EDIT: Tried messing around with the save file directly myself to check, and the game seems to always brick itself on loadup if you edit anything in there. Might just be because you're not supposed to access it like it's a plain old .txt file. You're still welcome to try, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. So yeah, S-Rank's your best bet.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    Is it possible to rehost the download link? When I attempt to click into the Google Drive link it tells me that download quota has been exceeded and it won't let me download.

Days
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    Hey, i am still in the beginning stages but i think i found an ERROR too. I have a dark aura and i talked to a street fighter girl that likes people with a dark aura. I tried to fight her but if i try to the game just ends the chat and nothing happens

Days
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    OK Im unable to download it and im trying but it says the quota has been reached?? I wanna be able to play it but its not letting me. Can somebody help??
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Days
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    OK Im unable to download it and im trying but it says the quota has been reached?? I wanna be able to play it but its not letting me. Can somebody help??
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Yeah same issue here unfortunately, I would love to get some help with this as I really want to play. Also, discord server link is expired

Days
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    ive been trying to download the most recent version, but its not working i keep getting a too many users have viewed error. any help?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    This isn't an error. There's just a download quota. It resets around 2 am CST so convert that to your time. Amazing game, good luck.

Back