• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Thank you!! I tend to have many ideas but I am not good at making games haha. I am more of an idea planner rather than a creator xD If you ever need input on ideas, or just need some, my messages are always open? I love giving ideas to some people. By the way, the game is running GREAT!!!!

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Also, I got some good news for you. I already added the feature for training your EV's and IV's just now. Perhaps I'll update the game tomorrow, so you can see!

Years
    That is so great!! I do have a bug to report, when entering the battle club only at night, the guard person who says you need 3 pokemon, there are copies of him when you leave and re-enter the building to challenge. I love the style and just this game has my heart <3

Years
    Also, I seemed to have done it again xD I can't sleep but I can not do anything else for the night. Oh boy. Sorry if I am problematic hahaha

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    That is so great!! I do have a bug to report, when entering the battle club only at night, the guard person who says you need 3 pokemon, there are copies of him when you leave and re-enter the building to challenge. I love the style and just this game has my heart <3

I'm happy that you're having such a blast! It brings me joy to see the community playing something I spent a lot of time and thought on. I update the game daily so theres always progress! I just checked the bug with the dude doubling in the battle club. Thanks!

Also, I seemed to have done it again xD I can't sleep but I can not do anything else for the night. Oh boy. Sorry if I am problematic hahaha

Also, Im a night owl. I do all my dev activities at night lol, Its peaceful for me that way. You don't have to apologize at all!

Years
    I am a major night owl too. It is near 3am for me. However, I meant that I could not sleep in game xD. I had to reset the game and I am currently losing energy so I can lower it. Lost my Treecko but I shall get him back soon. RIP Bjorne </3 Might I suggest adding something more for at night for those of us who may have problems losing energy in game? Perhaps to help the janitor at the front rid some ghost Pokemon who "haunt" and cause problems for him at night, it could take like 15 energy away? I CANT EXPLAIN IT, But this game gives me SOO many ideas you could add in. I am so sorry hahahaha. I always get these weird ideas for fan games that I play through but I rarely ever speak up about them to the creators in fear of making them mad for suggesting :/

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    I am a major night owl too. It is near 3am for me. However, I meant that I could not sleep in game xD. I had to reset the game and I am currently losing energy so I can lower it. Lost my Treecko but I shall get him back soon. RIP Bjorne </3 Might I suggest adding something more for at night for those of us who may have problems losing energy in game? Perhaps to help the janitor at the front rid some ghost Pokemon who "haunt" and cause problems for him at night, it could take like 15 energy away? I CANT EXPLAIN IT, But this game gives me SOO many ideas you could add in. I am so sorry hahahaha. I always get these weird ideas for fan games that I play through but I rarely ever speak up about them to the creators in fear of making them mad for suggesting :/

Oohh sorry for misunderstanding you lol, You don't have to worry about me being upset over your suggestions. I like to see what ideas people have anyways. I'm sorry for your treeko by the way, more energy drain options on the way!

Years
    Ahhhh you're amazing!!! Thank you!! Bjorne shall be caught again, do not fret for I am determined haha! But seriously, I really hope you're proud of this game because I am 100% happy with this. I never thought I would be pulled into a game so easily. I can't wait to see where this game goes!!!!

Years
    I found another bug, I think (?)

So I found this group of people doing a project, a trainer gave me a smeargle (named him Davinci), however, there is a house there. Instead of being able to go inside or being told it is locked, I can walk... on.. the house. I can walk all over the house as if I am on top of it. Just thought you would like to know:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    I found another bug, I think (?)

So I found this group of people doing a project, a trainer gave me a smeargle (named him Davinci), however, there is a house there. Instead of being able to go inside or being told it is locked, I can walk... on.. the house. I can walk all over the house as if I am on top of it. Just thought you would like to know:)

thank u for that. we're workin on that and the mini expansion in the alpha 1.5 thank u for playing

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    Hello. Tried to launch to play and got "Failed to load script" and closed.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello. Tried to launch to play and got "Failed to load script" and closed.

you simply load the game.exe that comes with the file and it works just fine i can attest to this as i just grabbed the game and am currently playing it without this issue u speak of right at the time of me posting this

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    That's exactly what I did and got the error.

which download is it, if you have multiple downloads of the game it might cause the game to compile data that may been updated in the new version.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    which download is it, if you have multiple downloads of the game it might cause the game to compile data that may been updated in the new version.

First download ever of this game, so I only have the one. And, here is what I get on trying to launch again:

---------------------------
    Pokemon Essentials
    [ArgumentError, "undefined class/module ControlConfig", ["Section056:646:in `oldload'", "Section056:646:in `load'", "Section272:58:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section272:54:in `open'", "Section272:54:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section272:137"]]
    OK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    still got error after that but intro screen showed, and after error it said weird stuff about a corrupted save, yet as said above. first ever. it appears to be fine now.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    First download ever of this game, so I only have the one. And, here is what I get on trying to launch again:

Pokemon Essentials
    [ArgumentError, "undefined class/module ControlConfig", ["Section056:646:in `oldload'", "Section056:646:in `load'", "Section272:58:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section272:54:in `open'", "Section272:54:in `pbSetUpSystem'", "Section272:137"]]
    OK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    still got error after that but intro screen showed, and after error it said weird stuff about a corrupted save, yet as said above. first ever. it appears to be fine now.

Hmm, that is a Weird crash,... I'll look into it. Nobody else seems to have that problem, and it also seems like the game is working fine now. Screenshot the next crash report if it happens again. Sorry about the crash you got but atleast you're all good now!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    Hmm, that is a Weird crash,... I'll look into it. Nobody else seems to have that problem, and it also seems like the game is working fine now. Screenshot the next crash report if it happens again. Sorry about the crash you got but atleast you're all good now!

Missed the chance to screenshot it, but got the... I think Failed to load script crash on trying to enter the... Battle Factory? And no, I don't have a save to reload. :/ (because the way the game is regarding saving).

Back