• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2023
    Can't open the game some error with script line 004. Using joiplay on Android. Tried unpacking and repacking scripts. Anyone encounter issues like this?

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • 5/11/2023 | Alpha 6.6.1 | Fixes

- Fixed FireEater's battle crash
    - Fixed Darkinium Z
    - Fixed BuginiumZ
    - Fixed Classes proceeding after graduating
    - Fixed Aerodactyl in Dragon's den.
    - Fixed The shopkeepers in the Student Lounge
    - Fixed Perks for student lounge
    - Fixed Hyun battle crashes
    - Fixed Teaming up with Cassandra causing crash
    - Fixed Gyaradosite in Dread Plateau
    - Slightly ajusted battle week entrance
    - Fixed Player Running sprites
    - Replaced Question mark overworld pokemon sprites with invisible ones
    - Adjusted some floor field encounters
    ----------------------------------------------

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    ok so i had an old save on the 5.5 version of pathways and when i tried to update to the new version my saves dont show up in the game. i have my saves backed up but dont know what to do. i saved in the pokecenter like i was told.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2023
    ok so i had an old save on the 5.5 version of pathways and when i tried to update to the new version my saves dont show up in the game. i have my saves backed up but dont know what to do. i saved in the pokecenter like i was told.

You'll need to go to the AppData folder on your computer and copy the save file from the 5.5 version to the 6.6.1 version. See instructions below:

*System info: where is "this" stored
    Saves: C:\Users\\*yourprofilenamehere*\AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Pathways X.X
    (converting from 5.0 to 6.X onwards)
    In order to transfer saves you must rename your old save to Savefile A(B,C,Etc) , copying it and placing it in the Pokemon Pathways folder. (**__NOTICE:__** not all old saves are compatible with new versions)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2023
    Hey i wanna ask where can i get an eevee? i wanna get umbreon as my 5th pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    question:
    Spoiler:

Days
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    posting this as an FYI, but I received this error when trying to use lure balls. After the error pops then the wild pokemon does not respond with a move and the turn just ends (weather and status ailments still progress).

[Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
    [Generation 8 Project v1.1.2]

Exception: ArgumentError
    Expected nil to be one of [Symbol, GameData::EncounterType, String], but got NilClass.

Backtrace:
    015:Validation:29:in `validate'
    101:GameData:94:in `get'
    144:BallHandlers_PokeBallEffects:169:in `block in <main>'
    035:Event_Handlers:199:in `trigger'
    144:BallHandlers_PokeBallEffects:63:in `modifyCatchRate'
    171:PokeBattle_BattleCommon:181:in `pbCaptureCalc'
    [ZUD Plugin] Max Raid Battle.rb:395:in `pbCaptureCalc'
    171:PokeBattle_BattleCommon:109:in `pbThrowPokeBall'
    240:Item_BattleEffects:321:in `block in <main>'

Days
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    This game is so awesome!! here's another FYI bug I found. The trainer is Hyun and I have been able to battle him many times before and currently his pokemon are all level 73, I am ranked class B and our bond is at 80. I chose to battle him in the cave next to the fighting dojo and the battle progresses to the end but crashes after completion. I hope this helps and let me know if the information I provide is TMI or not enough. All in all this might be my favorite pokemon game i've played in a long time. Great job devs.

[Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
    [Generation 8 Project v1.1.2]

Exception: ArgumentError
    Expected nil to be one of [Symbol, GameData::EncounterType, String], but got NilClass.

Backtrace:
    015:Validation:29:in `validate'
    101:GameData:94:in `get'
    144:BallHandlers_PokeBallEffects:169:in `block in <main>'
    144:BallHandlers_PokeBallEffects:63:in `modifyCatchRate'
    171:PokeBattle_BattleCommon:181:in `pbCaptureCalc'
    [ZUD Plugin] Max Raid Battle.rb:395:in `pbCaptureCalc'
    171:PokeBattle_BattleCommon:109:in `pbThrowPokeBall'
    240:Item_BattleEffects:321:in `block in <main>'

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    can This be played on joiplay cause when i tried playing it it wont work and also i have no windows but laptop and i play on my android so i use joiplay but i cannot play it so tell me if it is playabke or not?

Days
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi i got a bug i got Akiza following me i try to battle her for P'ex but she got a power up and i got whip out and now i got a invisible Akiza following me and she send out a LV 70 Pokemon who spam earthquake . The game consider her here but she's not how can i fix this ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    there is a phone program problem after like when i try to call anyone from class c it shows something else, and why is the starter a rental and any pokemon that you get couldn't you also make a feature where you can own them and another bug is with the eggs please check over the entire game before next release or do it for the next release and to remove that team up with someone just team up with someone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    i kind of wished that the pokemon you get arent rental cause they are technically yours through the entire game but there is a size problem through out the game and an egg glitch but i kind of hope that after you become s class that you wont get detention for missing class or homework and i think it would be cool to be able to buy any building for passive income or for a base and you should be able to expand any base you own

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Hey
    Im not sure if someone has written the same before (i havent read all comments)
    I have some bugs in my round. After a while i finally had enough interaction with another classmember that i can walk with here/ has here beside me for pokemon fights. but after i safed the game and started it later again, my partner has disapeared . She is no longer walking behind be. (also i cant find here in the libary were she always is) and she is still fighting with me in other pokemon fights as 2v2. So my problem is that i cant stop fighting with here and cant make situations were i have to fight alone (like in the Battle Club) And i dont have another safed profile beside that

RisaKazura

Pokemon Explorer
    Years
  • Ah... I see that the bugs I posted have been documented and are being addressed. Please ignore my ramblings. Love the game so far.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    Hi!
    Just finished the game, and it's really good!!
    Spoiler:

Back