• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Days
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Hi i got a bug i got Akiza following me i try to battle her for P'ex but she got a power up and i got whip out and now i got a invisible Akiza following me and she send out a LV 70 Pokemon who spam earthquake . The game consider her here but she's not how can i fix this ?

Help me I partnered up with Aliza and she completely disappeared

im having the same problem so if someone can help me this would be great

Days
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    I'm absolutely loving this game, but it's a bit too punishing if you play it blind. I though it was meant to limit your saves so you can't just reset right before something, yet in the evil teams section a lot of choices just auto saved with no chance to retry. I couldn't know battle mechanics, levels and much more so I guess I have to deal with it (both team magma and aqua are locked forever, while rocket I have one last chance I think).

Is it possible to turn off the pokegear radio? I though it was super cool you could just pick the music you want, but why it's not possible to come back to default? (this is actually the most annoying one because it's locked to one theme forever)

About perks I though for sure you could just replace one if you someone offered you another one, but when I tried I couldn't. Did I just misread or they are used to be replaceable?

I don't think it's possible to make someone stop following you, so you can't: pick any other partner, use the battle club anymore and (i don't think it's related but idk) can't attend class in S rank

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

also this message pops up at student lounge market if I'm rank B or A (i don't quite remember when you get those items)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024

I'm absolutely loving this game, but it's a bit too punishing if you play it blind. I though it was meant to limit your saves so you can't just reset right before something, yet in the evil teams section a lot of choices just auto saved with no chance to retry. I couldn't know battle mechanics, levels and much more so I guess I have to deal with it (both team magma and aqua are locked forever, while rocket I have one last chance I think).

Is it possible to turn off the pokegear radio? I though it was super cool you could just pick the music you want, but why it's not possible to come back to default? (this is actually the most annoying one because it's locked to one theme forever)

About perks I though for sure you could just replace one if you someone offered you another one, but when I tried I couldn't. Did I just misread or they are used to be replaceable?

I don't think it's possible to make someone stop following you, so you can't: pick any other partner, use the battle club anymore and (i don't think it's related but idk) can't attend class in S rank

also this message pops up at student lounge market if I'm rank B or A (i don't quite remember when you get those items)

It will be fixed in the next update join us on our discord for more updates

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Whenever I try play using joiplay, regardless of which version if it is newer or older it always crashes but the older versions of the game would run perfectly fine, does anyone know how to fix this or this just a problem with joiplay?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    What gen are the pokemons' movesets (some pokemon's movesets are different in different gens)? I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I did scroll through every page and read through the original post as well, but didn't see anything.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I played half way through the second class for one playthrough, and have two other saves for another one (for different scenarios), now all of a sudden I when I try to open the game I get an error saying, "Script "SaveData" line 28: ArgumentError occurred. marshal data too short", and when I click okay, the whole thing closes.

Days
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    This is by far one of the worst pokemon games I have ever experienced which sucks because the premise was fine. The problem is everything but the story from the level scaling down to the decisions made to how certain battles worked. Numerous occasions I've found myself in a slump where every opponent was either 10+ levels above or below me at all times to the point where I had to grind on the baby mons in the battle club or worse, wild mons, just to not get oneshot by my opponents. Then there's the max raid dens, you know, the gameplay mechanic designed to be a 4v1 but the creator had the audacity to make it a 1v1 with a turn limit which seems generous at first if not for the ai using max guard every other turn (sometimes twice in a row successfully). The fact that the solution is to throw the whole file away and start the game over for non-story reasons is irksome to say the least. This on top of the numerous bugs that the game has and I can confidently say that no other pokemon game has tilted me this much for all the wrong reasons.

Days
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Guy is there a soundtrack list of this game? but like on some dox life or on some site, coz there is not way to sort through this like 100 soundtracks in game.

Days
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023

I Finally found the problem. The Bug happen when you trying to call Cassandra. When you trying to call Cassandra, Akiza will pop up instead and suddenly you partnered up with Akiza

By the way, I got stuck because when I still in D-Class I didn't unlock all field :(( so I can't access something like Shaymin. Can you please make an update so we can upgrade field floor eventhough we pass the class ?

Days
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    There is a Bug, When you go tothe southern part of the city where there are teams (ROCKET,AQUA AND MAGMA) There if we takeover team magma first and then call a meeting at the office of ours and staationt eh guards to take out team aqua and then attack team rocket on our own without asking the magma boss, then when we takeover the team rocket by oursleves, a bug appears in which giovanni is sitting on his couch and admin reporting him about us, but when we interact with them, they dont do anything like they are stuck there and all toerh grunts are calling me boss, and also you cant call a meeting, it says grunts are ready to attack come on thursday and when we go there on thursday the phone just doesnt interact with us, It ruined my game cause i cant takeover any team now and also i want you to reset the teams, so we can takeover each of them once more and fix the bug as well, Also Mewtwo Project is stuck at 83%

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I'm playing the latest version (6.6.1), and found a few bugs or flaws.

1) When you pick Elisia as your mentor, if you call her, sometimes you get one skill for calling the Born.
    2) When you call Eros, you get Akiza.
    3) If you use dig in one of the caves, the game crashes.
    4) Also when you pick Elisia as your mentor, and both Born and Lygn are sitting in the student lounge, Lygn will ask you to say hi to Born when you see him like you picked Born as the mentor.
    5) When you chose the female PC, many of the NPC's still call you a boy.
    6) Sometimes when you battle other students, after you beat them, they automatically battle you again with an upgraded team that's almost twice as leveled and healed, and that's annoying because you don't have a chance to heal, so you have no chance whatsoever to beat them the second time.

Other thoughts on the game:

I saw a youtuber who was playing an old version (got the starters from the pc and the choices were pansage, pansear, and panpour). There were a few features I saw that I wish were still in the game. For example, in the batte cave, the strange slab had certain puzzles you could do, and you could crush the brown rocks to get strength. Also in the fighting club you could punch the punching bags to gain strength for you pokemon.

I like this so far. It's cool that the choices actually matter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    After reaching A rank I get this error when trying to talk to the clerk in the lounge that gives cut

I didn't face Esrever on day one but instead got this bug when beating him after reaching class A

Also the elevator in the S rank manor leads to the classroom floors of the main building instead of anything new
    Anyway why is beast tame dark I thought it would have been neutral

Days
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i got a bug with the pokegear, when i try to speak to Eros or Aran, Akiza responds instead

Days
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    Hello!
    Are hidden abilities available in the game? I tried getting a Riolu with Prankster for so long with no success.
    Also, is there a way to change pokemon abilities?

Thanks for the fun game!

Back