• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
  • 10/7/2023 | Alpha 7.5.2 | Optimization Update
    - Max Raid Dens were rebalanced.
    - The lag issue was mostly fixed, hopefully.
    - TEMPORARILY removed Egg Hatcher for optimization. Will come back soon.
    - PP Ups are being sold somewhere now. Good luck finding where.
    - Some items like Leppa Berries had their prices increased for balance purposes.
    - Some obscure bugs were fixed.
    ----------------------------------------------

Days
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    I caught Spiritomb before my Mentor (the necromancer) told me to and now he just replies: You still haven't optained spiritomb yet. I also tried to release my current one and catch another but i think this was a one time spawn. Could you please fix that?

Where do you catch spiritomb im stuck and idk where to catch it i ways using speed up to get truh the text

Days
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I found a glitch!! I got K.O'ed well being teamed up. I was fighting team rocket members and when I rushed back to the pokemon center. I didn't have my teammate with me. But apparently the game thinks I still do. I can only do double battles with her. I can't interact with her or remove her from being teamed up with me. Or get a following pokemon. I'm afraid I'll have to go back before I fought team rocket because I can't do training battles anymore or gain skill points other then the card battles

Days
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Honestly the game concept is nice but the scaling is a bit high and the bugs make it annoying to play. The most annoying bug is probably that when you get more than 3 contacts you can't contact anyone but your first 3 numbers and in my case there was a bug in which I could only flirt with the 3rd contact not text or call them and the new contacts became the 1st contact just with the flirt options now instead of tex or call. Your character model also gets changed if you defeat the female team magma grunt blocking the way to their hideout, which you take the uniform from. Have not found any way to change it back as now bith the battle sprite and overworkd sprite are the female one. It seems this could become a great fan game if it is devoloped further and maybe play tested by the creator not just the community.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Mega Dragapult have the Demolition Expert Ability instead of Guidance System

Dragon dart still hit only two times instead of ten times when Dragapult is Mega-evolved

If you use Dragon Dart when there is no target an error message will appear until all of Dragon Dart's PP are wasted

Attachments

• Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)
      Capture d'écran 2023-10-14 184209.png
      89.8 KB · Views: 6
      Capture d'écran 2023-10-14 190006.png
      52 KB · Views: 8
      Capture d'écran 2023-10-14 190447.png
      70.4 KB · Views: 6
    Days
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Really interesting and fun game saw video on TikTok sent vid to friends now we're all playing it. Love the yanmega it goes hard. The love and work that was placed into this game is very apparent.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Days
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Where do you catch spiritomb im stuck and idk where to catch it i ways using speed up to get truh the text

Sorry for the delay, you can find spiritomb in the bottom of the area of the ghost pokémon (the same place where you find the necromancer) you need to have the spiritomb rock and enter inside of the circle of teleports (these arent funcional, so not worry) :]

Days
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Is there a way to play this on a phone? I'm really interested in playing this game, but would only be able to use my phone at the moment.

Days
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    is anyone else having an issue where you can't finish quests or get the rewards? I'm trying to do the detention quest, but everytime I talk to the bike guy he won't battle me. I beat all the fearow for the flying area quest, but the chick doesn't say or give anything to me. help?

Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm not sure how to progress the game after reaching S-Class. I've beaten all the S-Class trainers, and the Shadow Six twice, but the old guy still won't let me into the room at the back of New Dawn HQ and nothing else seems to be happening. Have I just reached the end of the current version's content, or am I missing something?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I just beat Born and I didn't get the academy monarch outfit. Did I miss something ?

Back