• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon PC games

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
    Years
    Does anyone know a pokemon game for PC except Pokemon PC?
    I have heard that another pokemon rpg game for computer is existing, so corect me if I'm wrong...

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    well they have the GB simulator thing years ago. Beside that, I don't know any. I know I am making one with a team, lol.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Oh my god who remembers PokeROM? ROFLROFLROFL it was like a CD-rom and something like that omg XD XD XD

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    Oh my god who remembers PokeROM? ROFLROFLROFL it was like a CD-rom and something like that omg XD XD XD

I still have a few of those. They were educational mini-discs that went up to a 5th Grade Level. There was trivia, math problems, and a Pokemon "locator" in a field that showed you scenes from the 1st season of the anime. That was about it.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Uhm, In the past there was a Pokemon card game simulator that I got at the store... yeah, so they made that, too. I also saw one that was packed with just a ton of mini games.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The only Pokémon CD-ROM that I had were those...Pokémon Project Studio things. They had red and blue versions, and you could make greeting cards, banners, posters, and all sorts of paper projects.

I remember I used to do all my school assignments on it because I liked the borders and backgrounds it provided. XD I must have wasted so much of my parents' money on ink for the printer, rofl.

ZeroMidnight

The male Gardevoir
    Years
    There's a fan-made game called NetBattle, but it's only for battling people across the internet. There's no actual RPG element to it, and it's ugly. :x

I hate Netbattle.. Too many stupid people on there...

I did have both versions of Project Studio, but I don't know where they're at. I also had a Pokemon TCG CD, but I don't know where that is either. XD

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
    Years
    I see that noone knows about another pokemon game for PC that is worth saying.

Anyway...
    I downloaded Pokemon PC a while ago, and it wont work. It says i must download the newest graphic card drivers, I don't know realy.
    But I gave this game to my friend and it worked.
    Is it maybe because my friend has a GF 7600GT and I have a Radeon 9250?

Back