• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl 6th Member?

Years
  • So I need a 6th member on my team and the 4th gen is the only one I havent really played to completion. I stopped playing after Crasher Wake originally. Thought I'd restart it and so here I am. Anyone have any ideas? I dont really want Garchomp as it takes a long time to level and I just dont have that patients anymore. I also always try not to have two of the same typing on the team. I'd make an exception if it didn't give my team a x3 weakness to any type though.
    -Staraptor
    -Medicham
    -Golduck
    -Rapidash
    -Torterra

PS: Really wish I could use Yanmega but it's got too many weaknesses for this game.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Hmm...Bronzong? It shares the Psychic type with Medicham, but the Steel type cancels out the Dark, Ghost and Bug weaknesses, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • You could try an Electric type to counter Medicham and Torterra's Flying weaknesses. I'd recomend Electivire or Magnezone for that matter. Magnezone can be good for Candice's team with the Steel type also

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • unless you can trade though, electivire and magnezone will be unavailable to you in pearl's main story. i'd still recommend an electric type, but your choices are limited to pachirisu, luxray, and raichu in that case.

Back