• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandrium

Collector
    Years
    how bout giving the trainers we meet different pokemons... so it wouldn't be a trainer with 4 caterpie and one metapod.. if you know what i mean.. :)

xantor

...:::...
    Years
    As many have said I favour the day night seasons idea and letting pokemon out of there pokeball. They could even have some great mini games.

If anyone had played Sonic Advance where you train the chao. Like a breeding mini game. Making the pokemon happy and breeding them etc. That would be really good. Gets you away from the main stroy line.

Also going to all the regions. The mutation pokemon when you breed you get mixed pokemon. Choosing your clothing. And an online function. Even battling with people online would rock.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    I want the graphics to stay 2D. They probably wouldn't even be able to make it 3D, they would need animations for the 450+ pokemon and all the trainers and stuff like that. Some battle animations could be 3D, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2005
    pokemon pearl and dimon

I Know that you can go and have online battel with them. there is going to be new pokemon like Rukario his Height: 3ft 11in (1.2m0) Weight:119.0lbs (54.0kg) type Steel/Fighting, Munchlax a baby form of snorlax his Height: 2'0" (0.6 m) Weight: 231.5 lbs (231.5 kg) type normal, Manyula the evolution of Sneasel :snea:his Height: 1.1m, Weight: 34kg type ???,Usohachi the pre-evolution of Sudowoodo his Height: 0.5m, Weight: 15kg type ??? and Manene the pre-evolution of Mr Mime his Height: 0.6m, Weight: 13kg type ???.they are all going to be in the game and more you can get pics from

https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/newpokemon.html

or if you cant get to it like that just go to the main page

www.pokemonelite2000.com

list of good good websites

https://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~psypoke/index.php
    https://pokedream.com

this is a good website for the games and movies and in general good for pokemon stuff

But I want them to add 50Lv-100Lv to the pokemon so they are Lv150-Lv200. two big regions and stuff like mini-missions, day and night time,24 badges, just to fill it in the time, 3D graphics like pokemon colosseum but water pokemon cant fight on land but could ues a move like flood so it could fight on land then. you can fuse pokemon togther to make a new pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    I want:
    A way to mate legendary's
    A way to trade from fire red, ruby, and emerald to d/p
    cool legendaries
    a cute fire starter

what I dont want changed:
    same type of graphics like they allways have looked
    and same classic quallitys

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    -A Poison legendary! Woot!
    -More Poison attacks (like a needed Thunder/Blizzard/Fire Blast clone move that'd suck compared to Sludge Bomb due to low accuracy or something, but I want it anway)
    -Team Rocket
    -All Pokemon obtainable
    -You can catch fish other than Magikarp with the Old Rod (why'd they have to revert to this in FRLG?)
    -Wireless tournaments between all your friends with randomly made brackets/special stadiums/etc.
    -Ability to change between good and evil (a la Fable, KOTOR, etc.) and if you're max evil you can join Team Rocket and steal Pokemon from other trainers and if you're good you fight Team Rocket
    -Reputation with cities and teams, if you're liked in a city they give you discounts and are nicer to you and if you're liked by a team they'll help you in double battles with other teams.
    -Side Quests
    -Customizable characters and Pokemon where you can buy clothes for you and various accessories for your Pokemon (and/or make hold item visable)

And I want Rukario to be very sucky cause he's so hyped up at the moment.
    <.<

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2008
    latiosios said:
    -two cartriges because my ideas are pretty big

No need for two cartridges. The Arm series CPUs used in the GBA and DS can address over a gigabyte of memory without any funny paging tricks. Ruby/Sapphire are only 16 megs. All the ideas in this thread could probably fit onto a 64 meg cart, worst case scenario 128 megs.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    More legendaries? I thought that there were waaay too many legendaries in Ru/Sa as it is. I thought the four, 5 including Mew, from R/B/Y were enough.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Some more stuff I hope they add:
    Still 6 Pokemon a team

Max Lv is 100 (most games go upto this, and I guess it's best kept this way)

A PP15, DMG95 and AIM100 grass attack. Like Surf/Flamethrower etc.

2D graphics (3D is not Pokemonish)

A physical element weakness to water. Water Pokemon is way too strong at this moment, with the weakness being only grass/thunder. Maybe the physical weakness can be poison (like water pollution XD)

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    The thing that ever one wants the most is a Cumstomizable character, so I'm thinking that Nintendo will get the hint and allow us to make your own character. I'm acctually suprised why they didn't do it in Emerald.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Hmmm...
    some things that I'd like to see:
    1. Some new pkmn
    2. Smoth 2d grafics.
    3. A new region to explore
    4. Radio
    5. Phone or IM (use the online feture and the voice one)
    6. Compatibility with pkmn Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, FR and LG like pkmn dash
    7. Must have Rukario!!!
    8. Pkmn follows you like in the yellow
    9. Drawing miny game.
    10. Desing your character
    11. Online compability.

Years
    i just got a little idea. they could also show the pokes stats as those star-shaped graphs that they used for condition in ruby/sapphire.

some intwernet ideas.

*have those best of show contests over the internet.
    *have the ability to set up/join huge tournements with upto"insert # here" players.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2012
    Be able to choose which pokemon you want to send out when a battle start.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    yeah, i-net tourneys would be real cool. i nvr have been too big on contests, thou. i would prefer a online contest like the bug-catching contest or sumtin, not like the R/S/E contests.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back