• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    No offense, but many of the ideas listed in this thread are not that good...

New pok?mon are okay, but limit it to no more than 64...450 is plenty enough for me...
    A new region is good
    Don't make crappy moves into HM's *coughrocksmashcough* I can live with having the other ones wasting a slot, but that one just made me angry...
    more scientific weather effects (i.e. Rain decreasing fire pok?s HP gradually, Sunlight harming dark-types...)
    real-time saesons. (come on, it isn't that bad to wait 3 months for winter to come and ice-types becoming more accessible...)
    return of day/night feature and the phone...

I'd list MMO here, but I think a pok?mon MMORPG would be better on the Revolution...

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    tmbjr said:

New pok?mon are okay, but limit it to no more than 64...450 is plenty enough for me...
    A new region is good
    Don't make crappy moves into HM's *coughrocksmashcough* I can live with having the other ones wasting a slot, but that one just made me angry...
    more scientific weather effects (i.e. Rain decreasing fire pok?s HP gradually, Sunlight harming dark-types...)
    real-time saesons. (come on, it isn't that bad to wait 3 months for winter to come and ice-types becoming more accessible...)

I'd list MMO here, but I think a pok?mon MMORPG would be better on the Revolution...

I agree but I would also like a little more pokes :)

silverbullet2k4

\/ Can't touch this. \/
    Years
    tmbjr said:

A new region is good

Real time seasons are ****. One month for every hour or so would be better.
    I have no problems with the rest though.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Here's what I'd like to see.

With secret bases, more furniture and a large variety of different bases (If you go really deep onto a side course you don't get a boring base. Aslo a different variety of differnt types (And underwater cavern where you can dive up and things like that.)\
    That's about it. I really enjoyed the secret bases.

Meumeu

Rare indigenous one
    Years
    - brand new Pokemon pre-evolutions and evolutions of older generation Pokemon (grass type Eevee :D!)
    - just brand new Pokemon in general (that aren't evolutions or pre-evolutions)
    - seasons
    - weather affects
    - day and night system
    - bring back the Pokegear!
    - online battling and trading
    - longer storyline that goes beyond defeating the Pokemon league
    - more mini-games
    - more side quests
    - larger maps
    - more regions (Orange Islands, Johto, Kanto and Hoenn). I'd also like to see the regions to the north and west of Kanto and Johto are :D!
    -start off in a completely brand new region that only has brand new Pokemon (you would have to go to the older regions to get older generation Pokemon)
    - the ability to ride a skateboard
    - more badges
    - make the HM moves more useful!(design the maps in a way that HM moves have to be used as the player steadily progresses along. At least it will give more a greater sense of purpose of why we need HM's such as cut, rocksmash, waterfall and flash).

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2005
    Two abilities for one Pok?mon at the same time. There could be many interesting combinations ...

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    SRV said:
    Is it just me, or has anyone noticed that they have run out of original names for the pokemon? I mean Krabby, Squirtle, Rattata, Ekans and Arbok(Ekans = Snake backwards, Arbok = Kobra backwards), pretty close to the actual animal. Now with names like: Glalie, Gorbyess and Deoxys? They seem to not care as much as they used to when it came to naming pokemon. I'd like to see some more original names.

Yeah, but since when have Deoxys and Glalie looked like real animals? Gorebyss vaugly looks likes a fish though. BTW, DNA=Deoxyribonucleic acid. Deoxy's name probably came from that since it looks unlike anything I've ever seen (unless you count people, that's the closest I can think of.) Glalie=Glacier. And if you've ever read a discription of Gorebyss, Gore + Abyss......

Last edited:

jaxx0502

Name Rater Jack
    Years
    HM09; Gallop, you get to ride on certain pokemon that would be big enough to carry you. More realistic Surf, It is impossible for a Zigzagoon to actually be ridden upon!! A shiny ditto to be the prize of some major contest (for those of you who don't know any baby from the holy blue ditto will be shiny too) that would be cool. Hands up those who agree that the Emerald animations were **** compared to Crystal. Lastly, Definitley be able to trade with all other advance games, it would all have been wasted otherwise.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    I wouldn't mind having
    -day+night
    -seasons
    -new moves
    -Either berry trees like G/S/C or growth like R/S/E
    -Weather in the field e.g sun, snow, wind, rain, cloudy all affecting battle and pokemon you find.
    -All pokemon made available in game
    -Moves with two types would be cool like Blaze kick would be Fire+fighting.

BlackDragon07

The Master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • ohio
    • Seen Jun 3, 2012
    being able to choose between bad or good such as joining team rocket
    day/night
    being able to have mroe than 4 moves
    longer storyline like in g/s/c when you had to get 16 badges instead of 8
    new area
    new pokemon types and moves
    online play like be able to go into an online mode and interact with actual people and possibly make your own gym
    and being able to make 2+ files on on cartridge

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
    I also don't want an evil organiation plot [i.e. Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma]. It ruins the whole game for me. I don't see the point. I thought this was a game about RASING pokemon, not using them to battle evil doers!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    I want to see...
    -a friendship system where They can be part of the team (follow you around, battle with you in double battles, give hints when your stuck) the point of this would be to get the most powerful/friendly/smartest partner, the ablity to trade partners (but you can always trade back)
    -A battle enviornment (why rock throw at the opponent when you can rock throw the tree and knock it over onto the pokemon (PWNED!!)
    -Trace attacks (to do the more powerful attacks you must do a special doodle with the stylus, that would be so fun, depending on how accurate the drawing is makes the attack more accurate/powerful)
    -Buggin people (talk to people too much they get pi**ed, good for annoying trainers who won't give a rematch.)
    -New team (new bad guys)

-the return of pokeballs made out of nuts (@_@, that came out wrong)
    -Custom trainer
    -D&N

-WIFI Online Area!! Like you get on a ferry to go to some islands that are WIFI enabled, to play aganist people everywhere!

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    Custom trainer, Really walk around like in colossium, Real wheather everywhere, and 3d sprites.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    I'd like to see:
    Day/night feature: Wouldn't we all. :P
    FOUR starters: Grass, Water, Fire, and dark or psychic.
    The cell phone: Another thing from G/S/C that didn't make it to R/S/E.
    Atleast 200 new pokemon.
    Online area: Like FR/LG's wireless apaptore (SP?) room, but bigger and youre able to connect with anyone who has the game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Sorry to say but I doubt there will be 100 new pokemon in these games, as said earier, It took them until now to come up with 386, I is VERY doubtful that they will have so many more...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back