• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
    • Slight sprite differences between male and female pokemon (which will increase the likelyhood of wanting to catch a male and female of each type)
    • Trainer customization
    • The option to see your Pokemon walking with you on the world map
    • A different perspective in battles: Side view or 3/4 view (Final Fantasy Tactics, etc.)
    • A way to defend your championship when you become the Pokemon champion
    • The return of the secret base, day/night system, and time-specific events
    • Character speech (especially for the Pokemon. I'd love to hear Pikachu say his name like on the show!)
    • Ability to travel in a party with other trainers (especially fun for 2-on-2 battles)
    • Stylus-controlled fishing
    • The ability to delete HMs without having to go to a specific guy to do it...
    • The anime Team Rocket as enemies who will occasionally swipe one of your pokemon, prompting a side mission to rescue it.
    • The ability to name your Pokemon and call it out with the Microphone

That's all I can think of for now...

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2005
    New dirt for Diamond!

I found this at gamespot.com.

Diamond is going to be released December 31st!!!!!

GameSpot | GameFAQs | Metacritic | MP3.com | TV.com
    E-mail:
    Password:
    Sign Up | Forgot Login background color: search: home pc ps2 ps3 psp xbox xbox 360 gc ds gba nge mobile news tech downloads videos features forums Free Membership Reviews Previews Cheat Codes New Releases Top Games About the DS Pokemon Diamond
    Summary Reviews News & Previews Images Videos Downloads Hints & Cheats Related Games Forum Buy It Top Stories
    Most Recent
    Related News (1)
    First Pokemon Diamond and Pearl details
    Two Pokemons hitting DS next year; additional game also in development for unannounced platform.
    2006 will be a good year for fans of Nintendo's Pokemon series. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will be released simultaneously for the Nintendo DS next year in Japan, reports the latest issue of Comic Korokoro. A third game, named Pokemon Ranger, is also slated for release in 2006, although no specific details--including its platform--have been disclosed yet. Pokemon Ranger will have connections to next year's Pokemon movie, as well as the TV anime series.

Comic Korokoro disclosed some first details on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, which is currently in development by Pokemon Company and Game Freaks. The game will once again be supervised by series producer and Pokemon Company president Tsunekazu Ishihara and directed by Game Freaks' Junichi Masuda. Also handling the graphics is series art designer Ken Sugimori.

According to Masuda, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will take place in a new land, although it will feature pocket monsters from previous games. Sugimori comments that the game's developers are currently thinking about the all-new Pokemon that will appear in the two games, and they're also trying to come up with the designs of currently existing Pokemon in their evolved and pre-evolved states. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl won't have any additional monster types (currently there are 17), although there will be additional pocket monsters that are combinations of two monster types. The Pokemon from movies will be in the game as well, and they're said to make their entrances in surprising ways.

Masuda revealed that they usually work on the beginning of the game at the end of the project. He pointed out that the openings for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire for the Game Boy Advance were redone many times, and the number of selectable pocket monsters at the beginning of the game kept changing.

Both Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will have connectivity to the Pokemon series for the GBA and GameCube, and users will be able to port their pocket monsters from previous installments to the DS. Masuda also commented that he expects the games to use the DS's Wi-Fi capabilities to connect simultaneously with 16 players and that the touch-sensitive screen will be employed during gameplay.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Hey, noob here.

-improved graphics (2d or 3d I really dont care as long as its well polished)
    -day and night (not so sure about seasons)
    -customizable character
    -some new pokemon (nothing drastic)
    - in the end I just want a good game that sticks to its roots and I'm trusting ninty on this one

As far as the graphics go I see a lot of mixed 2d and 3d stuff so I just thought i would post this, I know its not from diamond and pearl but it is from pokemon ranger and maybe they will use a similar style or something.

https://www.pkpidgeot.com/ (its in spanish)

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    The following are the things i'd like to see in diamond and pearl..
    -Have companions e.g Ash Misty Brock
    -Pokemon say their names like in the series instead of their stupid cries
    -More than 8 badges like in G/S/C/
    -More pokemon
    -The ability to go to other regions
    -When you re-match the elite 4 to train your pokemon they actually acknoledge that you've already beaten by saying like "I'm going to try harder than last time'.
    -Rankings e.g if you beat the elite 4 you might go to number 1 but you lose to antother trainer and you fall back down a few spots
    -Big tournaments like the ones in the battle dome but extremely bigger and using the WI-FI technology allow your friends to enter it to.
    -Using the WI-FI techonolgy let your friends into your game. e.g both of you are walking around the same city or town and you can see and talk to each other without all that link standby crap coming up.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Most of these would have been said but oh well

1. New regions, time differences in the regions
    2. expand on the day and night thing, like dawn day dusk and night
    3. Seasons, autumn, summer, winter and spring, some pokemon only available then
    4. include the old regions with the time differences
    5. pre-evo's of legendaries, so that you can only get one but you get the baby first and have to train it, will make legendary training harder
    6. make it an even 400 pokemon in the pokedex
    7. the friendship system would be cool, but it only goes for certain people e.g like the pokemon champion, and gym leaders,
    8. fans in each city
    9. pokemon interaction system, yourable to feed, play and walk with your pokemon
    10. different type startes, or maybe more, like fire, water and grass, but add in say fighting type, or thunder or something
    11. yo get hungry and tired,
    12. more key items, e.g a camp bed, so if your tired when your out, e.g say your in viridian and your tired you can sleep.
    13. make dungeons and forests bigger, viridian was way to small for a forest, so was petalburg and Mt. mood and the rest
    14. side quests that have nothing to do with the story.
    15. a new main story line as well as the become a master story line.
    16 more detailed pokedex
    17. 3d system
    18. real time battling system
    19. pokegear back, including phone radio etc, as well as the pokenav instead of seperate town map
    20. the main avatar has family in other cities
    21. cutmizeable charater, before you start and after you start buyable clothes and accesories.
    22. if you give your pokemon an item say an amulet coin it is seen in the battle system
    23. the ability to walk with and on your pokemon,
    24. pokemon are needed for certain situations
    25. to do with the friendship system, in the game you can meet friends who follow you or get a boyfriend (if your a girl and vice-versa)

Benpokemaster

Pokemon_Master!
    Years
    I would like for this game to have a way to trade from G/S/C so you cold get the legendarie dogs, lugia,Ho-oH,and the other stuff without the nintendo event crap that would be good also it should have mini games like on yellow like the pikachu surfing thing anb mabye you could change clothes ect.

jimbobjo

a lover of mazza
    Years
    id love it if they put they made the poke marts different there so boring you could make it so you could see the pokemon as there being healed that would be cool and the ds graphics would make it awseme

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    More than one rival and like therre is one that ahte you must always win (like gary) one who is friendly and will help you out (like May/Brendon) and then you and teh nice one can team up on the bully one as he is bein outa order and sutff like that..............
    DAY AND NIGHT MUST RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    thats like the gold silver crystal hoso episodes ^^
    i just want the battl scence to look 3D even if they look like N64 style

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    well i hope that this game has a day night system a bit like silver and gold heaps and heaps of new pokemon if u can take em out of their pokeballs that would be awesome. a weathersystem and friendship stuff pokemon centers close at a certain time hunger system new and improved pokedex with sounds unno stuff like in my game hehe !

Stoner101

1 more 2 add 2 the group
    Years
    Ok almost everythig has been said but....

1 Morning/Day/Night
    2 All regions should be in this (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sevii Islands/Orange Islands/and the new one)
    3 Realistic weather
    4 A bigger move pool like 6 or something
    5 114 new pokemon (I know its a stretch but an even 500 shouldn't be too hard)
    6 The phone (and when you call them u can request a battle)
    7 Seasons
    8 Friendship system like on the show were they can follow u
    9 Ability to choose the town u start
    10 Being able to catch Sneasel near the beginning........I love that Pokemon

Years
    im hopeing they bring back day and night, radio, add more puzzles and areas like gold and silver and weather would be cool like that rainy area near foratree in saphire and ruby, when remaching people they say something diferent and being able to go to difrent reigons and get more badges would be awsome

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    yeah well instead of writting loads I'm just gunna say one thing.......drawing abillities/attacks I think thats a brilliant Idea if I ever find a game maker which can work on a linux'd DS then thats what I'm doing

(for all you that don't know Linux is a bit like windows yet you can use it on almost anything not just PC's and PDA's, also allows you to use any game you like on it, my mates Xbox has 150 SNES games built into it)

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    i think they should stuff the bills pcs idea and have it so you can like send your pokemon to the lab and your mum and the places like where charizard was left cause i reckon the box was kinda random lol!

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    i think they should stuff the bills pcs idea and have it so you can like send your pokemon to the lab and your mum and the places like where charizard was left cause i reckon the box was kinda random lol!

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
    * Ability to buy clothes and accessories for the trainer.
    * Ability to trade items, Pokemon, and chat with other players over the internet using WIFI connection.
    * Ability to buy different transportation devices, and even fly on your pokemon like you are surfing in the air. Would be like a Bicycle, but can go almost anywhere.
    * Art Contest, sorta like the Pokemon Contests, but where you use the stylus to draw your entry Pokemon, and the winner is the one whose drawing is closest to the game sprite of the Pokemon. Prizes are items, instead of ribbons as well.
    * Instead of PP for individual moves, there will be a PP level for all moves, enabling your Pokemon to learn all moves, and the maximum would be a level like 50 PP, and different moves cost different PP, and some even restore PP, as well as PP ups add to the maximum PP level, and Elixirs restore it.
    * Rotating Camera Views in Battle, which can be controlled via stylus.
    * N64 Style Graphics.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    - Better graphics.
    - Able to catch ?ll Pok?mon.
    - New and old regions.
    - Able to drive a car, it would be much faster then the endless walking or biking. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back