• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
  • k.webb said:
    i hope they have all the regions, battle frontier,all pokemon,and many more new things that they never had before!
    Great idea! I hope they have bonsley as a started which I know wont happen probably and I hope It'll have seasons and seasoned Pokemon xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    I wish that night and day came back. That was a great thing I missed very much after gold/silver/crystal. All this talk about seasons sounds like a nice idea, but having day and night back would help. Also at least 8 directional movement instead of 4. Why they've never done that before has always puzzled me. @-@

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • ~Strawberry Vulpix~ said:
    I wish that night and day came back. That was a great thing I missed very much after gold/silver/crystal. All this talk about seasons sounds like a nice idea, but having day and night back would help. Also at least 8 directional movement instead of 4. Why they've never done that before has always puzzled me. @-@
    Nice idea as well! I wish that you would use the pen from the DS to play the game. That would be cool!

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    OMG they are trying to make it more realistic what the point of having time if you can change it. I you arn't home tough.

Years
  • ~Strawberry Vulpix~ said:
    Time is back. Look for yourself.

Years
  • MY WISHES

1.Time Like in Gold And silver and Ruby,Sapphire and Emerald.

2. Banking. Like where your mom saves the money you give her (like in Gold and Silver) and buys you stuff.

3. Secret bases. Loved this in Sapphire and Ruby but if this comes back i hope there can be a wider range of items than before.

4.Animated pokemon. Animations of the pokemon sprites where the pokemon actually move in battle. (Like in golden sun posibly this would be great)

5.More than 8 badgews to collect. The normal 8 badges is too easy...

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    ~Strawberry Vulpix~ said:
    !We were promised time back in ruby and sapphire. Hence why It's still a wish to me now, even though there are these promises. u.u

Yeah but back in R/S times we didn't screens showing us we will have time the week before the Japanese get to test it out for the first time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Seems unlikely, but I'm wishing that evoloution will be updated. Instead of just going white and alternating between two images, I would like you see the Pokemon with a morphing animation! For example, when Bulbasaur evoloves into Ivasaur, you would seed the see on its back open up!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    1: Online Pokemon. The one thing I've wanted ever since Red and Blue.
    2: Poke Contests with more variety.
    3: Customizable heroes.
    4: Legendaries previously unable to get. Like Mew, Deoxys, Celebi, etc.
    5: Team joining. Team Rocket rule!

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    What i want

Here are the things i would like.

- Random weather conditions and pokemon appearances depending on them.
    - A new storyline after the E4 but bigger than battle frontier type thing ( could be possible due to the 1GB of space.)
    -More egg variety like when it get close to hatching it becomes the same colour as the pokemon inside.
    -Different colour shinies. Normal coloured then the RSEFRLG shiny colour and then a new one. make it even harder for shiny collectors and gives more variety.
    Here are the things i don't want.
    -All 4 regions. I'ts a stupid idea. if you want it then go play the previous games. If they did do one then i'd have to say johto though.
    -Nintendo events. They're really stupid. Even if you live in Japan or America, you probably won't get to one.

Last edited:

Earthpride

The...Immortal Thing.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Personally, I think that 8 directional control would make Pokemon just another rpg.

I mean, that is what makes it what it is!

(Except for the Pokemon, the Gyms...actually, it doesnt make a difference)

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    lol same here. i loved the VS. Seeker.

first they have legendary birds, then they have legendary dogs, THEN they have legendary regis. now they should have legendary slime things like in the Dragon Quest series.

Years
  • Cyndapack said:
    1: Online Pokemon. The one thing I've wanted ever since Red and Blue.
    2: Poke Contests with more variety.
    3: Customizable heroes.
    4: Legendaries previously unable to get. Like Mew, Deoxys, Celebi, etc.
    5: Team joining. Team Rocket rule!
    Yeah Or making your own team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back