• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Personality Test

Gigabeat

Professionals and all.
    Years
    Hey guys,

I just stumbled upon this personality test that I've wanted to take, and since this is a forum why don't we start a small little thread on what your results are. This probably won't be 100% accurate like any other personality test, but it's fun and all, so why not? At the end of the test there is a forum code given. You can post that one. Get posting, people! ;)

Pokemon Personality Test

I won't say this is completely accurate, but which test is? :p

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Here's my result!

Pokemon Personality Test

I like the result, but I'm really not sure how they got all that from the questions asked...

Yukari

This just might be the most inaccurate test I've ever taken. :P But it's a fun one! I honestly can't tell... I'm not a good judge of people's personality's, Including my own.

Last edited:

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    Pokemon Personality Test

This is pretty accurate! Slowking is my second favourite pokemon as well, after quagsire of course! ^^

Gigabeat

Professionals and all.
    Years
    Nice results guys!
    Anyone ever got a Weavile and / or Absol before? I got it once and I got Mew on the second try. Decided to post Mew because it had a better description. Anyway did mine a second time and actually thought quite a while before answering them..

Pokemon Personality Test

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Someone other than me already got this one, so it may not be particularly interesting but....
    Pokemon Personality Test
    Seems fair enough. I'm not sure if most people like me, though that may mostly be due to my introverted nature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Pokemon Personality Test

Ehh, I'd say that's pretty spot-on. It may not seem it online but I do lack quite a lot of self-confidence and I will often go out of my way to please someone.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    Pokemon Personality Test
    It's true whether I want to admit it or not. I took this a while ago and I kept getting Togetic, but since then things changed.

Back