• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon personality

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Do you think the type of Pokemon you like or simply your top favorite Pokemon relate to your personality?

For example say your favorite Pokemon type was grass. Grass Pokemon are thought to be calm and peaceful. Would you say that for yourself also? Or if your favorite type is fighting maybe you're aggressive or have a strong sense of justice? Maybe you just have a thing for cute Pokemon. Are you a lil innocent cutie too?

Name your favorite Pokemon type or some of your top Pokemon and then list some personality traits of yourself.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Maybe you just have a thing for cute Pokemon. Are you a lil innocent cutie too?
    You got me. :<

Haha, but in all seriousness, a lot of the cute Pokemon happen to be my favorites, like Happiny, Combee, Gourgeist (idk I think it's cute). I don't physically present myself as like kawaii irl, but idk, it's not entirely inaccurate, I can be a fan of cute stuff.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I like Psychic types, because they represent the mind. I've been..rather interested in the mind, but not interested enough to try a psych class :p it's still a topic I love to read about. I think of Psychic types representing my mind, its emotions. Mesprit is basically the embodiment of emotions, and guess what? Psychic type. My favourite Psychic mon has to be Reuniclus, though. It's a psychic cell. It also looks so damn happy :)
    My other favourite type, the Dark type, is the darker side of me. Hydreigon is my other side, as it's dangerous and evil, not afraid to tear everything up. The Fire type, however, is my brighter side. The passion and bright inside me. Monferno/Infernape, as monkeys are seen as playful and happy animals in the real life, and Monferno's the Playful Pokemon.

My love for strong Pokemon shows that I like to be strong and give it my all. Most Pokemon battles for me are full of synchronised commands, passion and friendship, and the strength my Pokemon gives in battle :p while that does sound cheesy, that's how I am.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hmm ive never thought about it before, but you might be on to something here...
    In general, i like all types, and this may be because i dont like picking favorites when it comes to anything in life.
    Since I would have to highlight Dark, Fighting and Electric though:
    Maybe Dark because they represent "villains", and ive always loved a good villain
    Fighting because they all look "noble" and have tremendous will, and every story needs a hero
    And finally electric because they are so dynamic and fast, and i hate sitting around and being still?

Just a few theories :D

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I like Psychic types, and I used to be smart. :P As a fourth grader, I was basically in the top 6 of my class. But nowadays, my grades aren't as high as they used to be. I think it's because I've gotten lazy lol. Well, grades don't define intelligence, so at least I've got a chance, haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    I really am energetic and like to have fun and my favorite pokemon type is electric so that theory works in my case :)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • I like to make a top six Pokemon team, a.k.a a "Dream Team" of sorts. Not only out of Pokemon I LOVE, but I feel they have something similar to me. So, I can just list what I have at the moment.

Arbok: This one is very universal for me. I loved snakes when I was a kid, and it was the one thing (aside from my love of Pokemon) that carried over from my childhood to my teenage years, and so on. I can be very territorial, and will lash out if provoked enough times. Plus, It's a pure Poison-type, and Poison is my favorite element/type/whatever.

Dustox: Moths are something I'm very interested in, and Dustox is my favorite Bug-type. It's one of my TOP favorites, and as such, it shares similarities with my own self. It's nocturnal, and well, I am drawn to the night life. Moreso, the city nightlife, as moths are drawn to city lights.

Maractus: This one has little resemblance, but I still love it. I especially love how it can sound like maracas when it dances, and I always had a thing for up-tempo songs.

Lickilicky: I'm a bit of a fatty. Yes, I admit it. And, this guy hits the nail on the head. Plus, he just looks like a Pokemon that'll wreck you, or give you a big, comfy hug. I am definitely one of those types that unless you're at least of an acquaintance of mine, I will NOT like you.

Hypno: Oh, Hypno... you creepy motherf---er. I love this mon, and he definitely represents my dark side. It's a mix of creepy characteristics, from being able to EAT dreams, cause nightmares, to luring and kidnapping people, to being able to use Psychic, Poison AND Ghost-type attacks. I love the dark, creepy and terrifying, and so, I love Hypno.

Sableye: I have a thing for jewels, and shiny things. I collect rings and pendants, and Sableye is just a... GEM (Sorry). But seriously, it's the "Darkness" Pokemon. I prefer the dark, and I adore shiny jewels.

So, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed that overly thought-out post. ;P

BatsyDarling

*✶вαтѕуdαяℓing ✶*
    Years
  • I tend to go towards fire more than any other type of Pokemon, I relate it more to being strong/powerful and independent, totally my personality lol

Back