• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Petra

Status
Not open for further replies.

LapeFruitz

Khaos Hacker
Years
  • fantasticular tiles and pallets mate, I love the new big trees, they're awesome. When this comes out, I'm gonna play the crap out of it!

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ^^Yeah, see! This guy gets it!
    i love your enthusiasm :) almost makes me want to play this now ;)
    lol i like those new tiles yea the small tree missing shading and i cant wait for updates :)

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • i love your enthusiasm :) almost makes me want to play this now ;)
    lol i like those new tiles yea the small tree missing shading and i cant wait for updates :)

Well, like I always say, good things come to those who are optomistic, enjoy being a perfectionist, get overly excited, and completely freak out whenever someone gives them a complement!

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Hahaha x)

I liked the tiles before you edited them, but they look even better now :D Good job!

And I don't know, I kinda like the path the way it is. In my opinion you shouldn't change it, but that's in my opinion :D

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Hahaha x)

I liked the tiles before you edited them, but they look even better now :D Good job!

And I don't know, I kinda like the path the way it is. In my opinion you shouldn't change it, but that's in my opinion :D

I didn't change it much... It looks basically the same. I just redid it so I could call it my own. the mountains look really different, but I like them. The houses still need a bit of work, but they're getting there.

Years
  • It would be cool to see custom poke centers, marts, and gyms.

Now to the real deal, the tiles are pretty good. When I seen the dish looking tiles on the house I laughed inside.

I'll be sure to play the 1st beta when it comes out, should maybe do a 3 gym 1st beta, just a suggestion.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • It would be cool to see custom poke centers, marts, and gyms.
    I'm working on it!

Now to the real deal, the tiles are pretty good. When I seen the dish looking tiles on the house I laughed inside.
    And yes, those tiles are now completely destroyed. No one will be "seening" them again. Although my dish isn't very good either...

I'll be sure to play the 1st beta when it comes out, should maybe do a 3 gym 1st beta, just a suggestion.
    And the first beta will be three gym.... did I refer to the other party...???

-----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    The new tiles look much better. I especially like the big tree but the small tree's design reminds of a rock. Anyway, good luck.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Mini-update: Pokemon Center and mart remake. Still need some polishing but they'll do.

Pokemon Petra

...And I made route 1 about twice as long so you could actually run into some pokemon...

Last edited:

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
    Years
  • Mini-update: Pokemon Center and mart remake. Still need some polishing but they'll do.

Pokemon Petra

...And I made route 1 about twice as long so you could actually run into some pokemon...

Look good but the edge there are bit to visible make them a bit darker, then again you're going to fix them.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • I fixed the pc and mart, remade palm tree, and remade the roads in zunpetr city.

Now I still have to remake the houses in zunpetr and weniwanu... and then graphics wise I'm done for a while, until I have to remake all the stuff from popetr and rulongo city because popetr blew up on me..... like it always does.... Does anyone else have trouble editing Lavender Town?

Sorry, no images yet cause I was lazy.

Edit: I'm having trouble with a couple scripts.... If anyone has the time and knowledge to help me, that would be fantastic. Just PM me if you want to help. Its just two (possibly three) scripts.

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • A couple of updates:

-All areas for the Beta have been mapped, except for one cave.
    -Zangoose is officially the starter.
    -The Battleground will indeed be making it's appearance
    (Battle-Tower-Like Building)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Er... The tiles are alright. The tree's palette looks a bit weird but I guess it can work. It doesn't really fit with the Pokemon Center or PokeMart so you should insert new buildings for it.

The storyline is pretty decent, and the language feature is pretty original. Good luck on this.

The new tiles look alright, but the palettes of the nature tiles and Center/Mart kind of clash.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Er... The tiles are alright. The tree's palette looks a bit weird but I guess it can work. It doesn't really fit with the Pokemon Center or PokeMart so you should insert new buildings for it.

Trying to make all of the tiles my own, I edited them after I uploaded, but they still don't look the best.

I'm also basing everything off the tree/grass pallette. So, if they clash, the other one needs to be changed.

The storyline is pretty decent, and the language feature is pretty original. Good luck on this.
    Thank you, I wanted it to be Legend of Zelda difficult: A couple of puzzles "Holy crap what the cheesey cow do I do?" difficulty puzzles but still amazing gameplay.

The storyline gets better, trust me. You get some pretty epic clashes with Team Petros, and even other characters not affiliated with them.

The new tiles look alright, but the palettes of the nature tiles and Center/Mart kind of clash.

Yeah, like I said, they need work. I think I did edit the pallette actually.... If not, I just need to make them all richer/darker, correct?

MINI UPDATE:
    New World Map!:
    Pokemon Petra

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back