• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Petshop!

Should I add a "Wall Of Shame" for people who did not ask me to create a petshop?

• Total voters

skie

Banned
    Years
    Three people why?OH i see i'll pm cle and blazin espio see if thair still working here
    Pokemon Petshop!

Last edited:

DeoxysOwns22

*Visit My Adoption Center*
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    I was askin because I no Blazin Espio has been on in the last trhree weeks so you cant just sit here and try to be all b****y about everything when yall have 3 staff. Thanx for the chao though! :D

Years
    pkmaster said:
    how about this one
    Raiko and an entei and last but not least suicune
    type-chao
    cages-fire cage and a water cage and can you make a spiecial cage raiko called lightning cage
    names-raiko:light entei:firestorm suicune:water priesstess
    please and thank you.
    NO. SELECT ONLY 1. :dead:

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Pok?mon are more than just pets. It's a sad day when it comes down to selling friends. I find it very disturbing to treat Pok?mon like pets.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    can you have 2 in one cage? well if its okay i would like a houndoom and a manitrike chao together.:)

Back