• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Petshop!

Should I add a "Wall Of Shame" for people who did not ask me to create a petshop?

• Total voters

Cute_Lil_Eevee

Wow! 2 green Rep blocks!
    Years
    I just finished Ruri. I like the way it came out.
    Pokemon Petshop!

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Awww! How cute! Your work is excellent. ^.^ Let's see...
    May I have a secret base, sort of like the one you made for Lone Pichu? Just different stuff, though, so it won't be total copy. ^^ And in the base, could there be a white Eevee chao? If you can't make it white, it can just be an Eevee. Rep shall be given, I ashure you. Great work!

Cute_Lil_Eevee

Wow! 2 green Rep blocks!
    Years
    Legend said:
    Awww! How cute! Your work is excellent. ^.^ Let's see...
    May I have a secret base, sort of like the one you made for Lone Pichu? Just different stuff, though, so it won't be total copy. ^^ And in the base, could there be a white Eevee chao? If you can't make it white, it can just be an Eevee. Rep shall be given, I ashure you. Great work!
    Pokemon Petshop!
    I don't usually do these for people but I made it anyway.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Hi Cute_lil_evee,
    Can you make me a kygore chao. I will name it Kyg.
    P.S.- I sent you two new pms. did you get it? If not then here is what you do- Delete some messages from the sent folder and some messages from inbox. just keep the important ones. Ok .Bye. Have a good day.

Shiny Parayoshi

Yoshi King
    Years
    Can I have a kyogre Groudon fusion chao named Boshi (can he be awake ).
    in a fishbowl ( can he also have kyogre's color and arms ).

Last edited:

Cute_Lil_Eevee

Wow! 2 green Rep blocks!
    Years
    Ms.Allison Goldfrapp said:
    You are so nice Cute Lil Skitty! If you wouldn't mind... I'd like...A milotic/dragonair fusion! If you're too packed with requests, i don't blame you! Making chaos(like chao, plural form) and sprites is a good buisness(too bad ya can't charge for it!)
    Chao or sprite? (I can do chao fusions)

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2006
    Cute_Lil_Eevee said:
    Good day! Welcome to the Petshop! We have a large selection of pokemon to choose from soon. The water pokemon come in fishbowls. Fire pokemon come in cages that can withstand the heat,I mean,look at that thermometer! There also reptile cages. Tell me which pokemon you want and what you want to name it. Then I will get it off the shelf for you. It might take a while though. You also have to tell me wether you want it as a chao or not. Here are some that are all ready to go except yours will have the pet's name on it.
    Pokemon Petshop!
    Pokemon Petshop!
    Pokemon Petshop!
    Pokemon Petshop!
    The Petshop is now OPEN!
    The Adoption Corner-
    Pokemon Petshop!
    Pokemon Petshop!
    Pokemon Petshop!
    These cuties need a nice home.
    Toy Shop-These are for YOU! (not for pets).To buy a toy you have to have Poke Coins. You can get Poke Coins by requesting or adopting.
    Pokemon Petshop!

Pokemon Petshop!
    Deluxe Pika Plush-3 Poke Coins
    Pokemon Petshop!
    Eevee Plush-2 Poke Coins
    NEW!:Comfy Beds have arrived for normal type pokemon!
    Pokemon Petshop!

News: Apply for a job here today! PM me! I need help!
    IMPORTANT: DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS! You must ask permission first. I have seen 1 that didn't ask permission from Nitrus or me. Nitrus asked. He used eggs. I encourage you to go to his shop too.

id like that ho-oh plz

Back