• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pikachu Edition N64?

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
Years
  • Does anyone still have one of these little guys? Or am I the only person?

I still have all the stuff for it. And all the pokemon games for the N64.

Anyway. Just wondering who else had one of these gems

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I have one, though not from childhood (we had a plain ol' N64, but it stayed with my family when I moved out). I bought it a few months ago from one of those stores that sells really old video games and stuff.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • I've got me one of these babies. I bought it from eBay a few months ago, actually, for the bargain price of £20 including stadium. I love the way his little cheeks light up when I turn it on.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Oh damn, I'd KILL for one. I wanted one ever since I was little and Hey You, Pikachu! came out. D:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I had one. ^^ it was great, but then I gave my n64 and all my stuff to my cousin. He sold it for cash for his DS. >< I'm kinda annoyed, but it was a while ago.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Yeah i have one too, got it new like a year ago from one of those sites.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • I have one that's still in full working order, too. My only problem is I actually can only find a few games for it, because when I kept changing rooms, stuff would always end up vanishing or getting thrown up into the loft/attic, so I lost a few games for it... but I still have Pokemon Snap and Ocarina of Time close-by. XD

I haven't checked the prices they're going for, now... are they pretty expensive on stuff like eBay? o.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    i'm playing on mine rightnow thanks for making me remember how much i loved that thing. :-)

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
  • My Big Sister Has One She Still Has Hey You Pikachu But We Can't Play It Because We Don't Have A Microphone.....:(Hey Now That I Think Of It We Had One When We Where Little I Wonder What Happened To It.....:)

Years
  • You mean "Hey You Pikachu," the one where you talk to Pikachu through a microphone?

No, we're talking about this:

Pokemon Pikachu Edition N64?

Years
  • I've always wanted one. I have a few different N64 color variations (clear Red and Green from the Funtastic series), but I still don't have the Pokemon Pikachu edition. I really should get around to buying one when I make my next Amazon purchase.

The only problem is that it's not a priority for me, though. That's mainly because money is a little tight right now, and plus I already have 3-4 different N64's sitting in the closet, unused, along with the one I currently have hooked up and use on a regular basis.

I'll get around to buying one sometime soon, when I have a little extra money to spend. =P

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • I actually had the thing back in the day. I'm not sure if i still have it though as all my old consoles got thrown out. But i did love that thing a lot :$

Back